South Florida Babies

Cheap Preg Yoga Tues. 6:30PM Tamarac

There's a cheap pregnancy yoga class at the Tamarac Community Center.  Tuesdays at 6:30 PM.  Cost (for Tamarac residents) is $25 for 4 classes, $32 for 6 classes, $35 for 8 classes.  Call to ask about non-residents at 954-597-3620.  The center is on Commercial Blvd, between University Drive and Pine Island Road. 

The teacher taught preg yoga for years, and also a Mommy and me class at several other places in Broward County.

Please check it out.  I don't want to lose the class if there aren't enough people to keep it open.

Re: Cheap Preg Yoga Tues. 6:30PM Tamarac

• OMG I live on Pine Island and Commercial and was looking for pregnancy yoga classes.. Is it every Tuesday?? I actually wouldn't be able to start until the 8th or the 15th.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yes, it's every Tuesday at 6:30 PM.  I've been going since early September.  At the most, call to make sure there will be a class when you can make it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the tip!  I'll tell my students about it.

ETA...I just called and they said they canceled it. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Since 2 regular girls gave birth, they don't have enough students.  They hope to start it again in January. Price for non-Tamarac-residents is $35 for 4 classes, $42 for 6, $45 for 8 classes.  Cheap!

Help to make the class return!  Email the supervisor:  Rafael Acosta

rafaela@tamarac.org  or 954-597-3648 to tell him you're interested.  They need at least 5-6 people to hold the class again.  Count me in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"