Trying to Get Pregnant

whats the best hpt?

What is the best hpt to get? Are digital or the old fashioned lines better? Which detects earliest?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: whats the best hpt?

• Here's a great site for you - compares HPTs (and OPKs if you're interested) and has a ton of information.  (sorry not clicky)

https://www.peeonastick.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well, it depends on what you mean by "best" - they are all pretty accurate, but some are more sensitive (ie they can detect a BFP earlier than others).  Interesting enough, the ones you can buy at Dollar Tree are some of the most sensitive... also - the ones from early-pregnancy-tests.com has cheapies that are pretty sensitive.  They're not as much fun as the digital ones that say "pregnant," so I like having one or two of those for backups.  HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Loading the player...
  • The tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com suck. They're the most expensive of the "cheap" tests. If you love evaps and indents then I suggest them! If you're going to go with ICs I suggest Wondfo brand... I got 20 OPKs and 5 HPTs from Amazon.com for $7 including shipping and have yet to get any evaps or indents!

Out of store brands I use First Response, Answer, and Clearblue Easy Digital. There's always a chance of evap with any test, but you can always be sure with a digital! :)

• I've had no problems with the Dollar Tree tests. They work and they're cheap.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"