Parenting after a Loss

30th birthday ideas?

I'll be 30 next Wednesday, and DH has asked what I want to do.  Any ideas?  I'm feeling lame that I haven't come up with anything past going out to dinner.  We don't really have money in the budget for anything too fancy, but I'd like to do something special for this milestone.  Tell me about your best birthday.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 30th birthday ideas?

• Dinner for sure and a spa treatment?
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • For my 30th we went to my fav restaurant in B'more and DH gave me a gorgeous David Yurman bracelet. But the best part - we had "the talk" that night. I told him I wanted to start TTC (thinking he'd say NO) but I was pleasantly surprised by his answer :) So I got to go home and throw away my birth control pills! Now - back to you. Definitely get a sitter. Go out and enjoy your hubby. Take a stroll in the moonlight holding hands :) Then go do something just for you! A massage, a pedicure, buy a new outfit, take a yoga class - whatever makes you feel relaxed and happy! Enjoy :)
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't celebrate my 30th - I celebrated my last night in my 20s.  A small group of my girl friends and our husbands went out and the girls danced like crazy ladies and we "hit" on our husbands.  The boys did shots at the bar.  It was a lot of fun.  But then again, I'm a big dork. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jnealet- that's a great idea!!

I also like the spa treatment idea if you're on a budget, but want something to treat yourself too.  I'd also suggest DH cook you dinner too! 

Happy birthday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"