Success after IF

Uhhh.... Reems?

I've been off line a bit so maybe I missed something but....

your ticker says you're 5 days over due?

Is that correct?  Or are you too busy with Ana to update it?

Lord girl - if you're 5 days over due I'm gonna have to LOL and then cry a few tears for you.  No one should EVER have to be that pregnant!!!! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: Uhhh.... Reems?

• She had her baby!!  Right on time!!  Cool
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• imageLucyPevensie:
    She had her baby!!  Right on time!!  Cool

Well then... I need a linky link to the birth story and some pics please?!?!?!

And yeesh... can you imagine 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant?

YIKES! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • And there is a picture in the belly/baby post from last Friday!

Please hold...

Here!

• And did DH make this one?

Sorry... had to go there!!! 

• Urgh... MIL comes into town and I miss all the fun!!!!
  • imagehowleyshell:

YIKES! 

I was 40weeks and 5day PG when I finally went into labor on my own that last 4-5 days was MISERABLE!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTakYelgif:
    imagehowleyshell:

YIKES! 

I was 40weeks and 5day PG when I finally went into labor on my own that last 4-5 days was MISERABLE!

Yup, I was 40w5d too. Not completely miserable, but definitely done!!

After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lol! Sorry, just very very very busy.

Ana came right on her due date. Labor started at 12:30am with contractions 3 mins apart. It accelerated from there and Ana was born after two pushes at 2:41am. (Not very exciting huh? That's the way we like it.  lol)

7lbs, 12oz  20inches long.We had a checkup yesterday and she's up to 8lbs, 5oz. Not bad for a EBF baby. I was able to skip out of the hospital early and have my turkey dinner and yep... DH was there. I think he's traumatized now but he was there!   :)  

We're working on getting to know each other and getting the family into our new groove this week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"