3rd Trimester

My bra hurts and a little tmi

I posted last week that i had high fluid amounts and that the baby was measuring ahead. No one ever seems to call me since i see two different women at the practice i'm not sure they know who to give any of my results to and i always have to call and track some one down..anyways they said someone would call me and they haven't Sad

My stomach is so large that my wired bra (i'm a 36 DD when not pregnant so wired is required for my boulders) is cutting into my giant belly while i'm standing and is so painful i can no longer wear a bra which of course makes me start leaking all over the place. any one recommend a really good brand for a none wired bra that doesn't make me feel like a complete grandma? 

I haven't had this problem before as i was about this size full term with my other two Lo but i have 10 more weeks like this.

Re: My bra hurts and a little tmi

• have u tried sports bras?
  • I don't have a leaking problem, but I do have big boobs and found that using a bra extender helped relieve some of the pressure around my ribs. I can't go without unless I'm sleeping, gravity has not been kind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a super short torso, so my belly is touching my boobs, basically. I don't have any leaking, but every bra cuts into me and makes it hard to breathe.

I was a 36B before pg, and I now have a couple 42B bras and am still using bra extenders (like 2 or 3 of them with one bra!). I gave up on underwires and am about to invest in plus size sports bras. But I'm due this coming weekend, so I really don't want to buy any more bras until I need nursing ones. 

Even XL nursing tanks are too tight in the elastic for me. So I hope someone out there has suggestions for us! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • all my VS bras do this to me... even the ones ive bought as i've grown...

i found 2 bras at target that are definitely not the most attractive things in the world, but for some reason they are SUPER comfy (even tho they have a wire...) theyre just plain full coverage bras by gilligan & omalley (or something like that...)

sorry thats not very helpful...

oh- and ive found sports bras arent much better b/c i have like a roll of stomach right under my boobs.... its the strangest thing in the world to me.  im usually a very small person so its all wierd...

• yep, i've got a super short torso too, and rockin the 38 DDD with 2 bra extenders!
  • ditto on the bra extenders, i got a few in different colors in the craft section of walmart. they were by the denim patches, sewing pins, etc on the wall.
  • I got a really comfy sleeping nursing bra from Pea in the Pod.  I've been wearing it pretty much every day because all my other bras hurt.
  • I wish I had the answer. I am in the same boat. My doctor was retarded enough to tell a pregnant woman that it was little bit early for me to be in the "uncomfortable stage" yet. Well this follows still having morning sickness so...poo. I will keep watching this thread for a solution. I still have a while to go. I have the same roll problem between my boobs and belly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"