North Carolina Babies
Options

AW: My Handmade Advent

Here is what the final picture will be:

And here are the daily "envelopes":

Each day they will open a new piece to the nativity and we have scripture to go with it and a new Christmas song to learn each night.  I'm quite excited.  I'm not completely finished with all the daily envelopes, but I figure I still have a little bit of time to work on each one.  I think this year I'm going to hide the envelopes on the tree so they have to find it each day, but next year I imght hang them up as garland.

Re: AW: My Handmade Advent

• Options
    Very cute. Great job!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

That looks awesome! Way to go. I'm sure your children will love it. I still have fond memories of going through our advent "calendar" during the Christmas season.

I wish I was as crafty as you ladies are!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That looks really good!!  They'll have so much fun doing that too!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    So nice!!  Good job!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love this Jones! What an awesome job and great reminder of the true reason for the season. :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Looks wonderful! Very creative. I love how you're incorporating the bible verses and songs into it and teaching your kids what Christmas is really about.

• Options
    Wow, that's awesome!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    That is awesome!!! Sooo, when are you opening your etsy shop Stick out tongue? You are so crafty!
  • Options
    I love it!
  • Options
    I love it!!  Great job! Did you buy a pattern or did you do this on your own.  I would love to copy yours!  Would you mind sharing what verses and songs you are using?
  • Options

imagewithoutshoes:
    I love it!!  Great job! Did you buy a pattern or did you do this on your own.  I would love to copy yours!  Would you mind sharing what verses and songs you are using?

Ooh! Would you share everything? Pretty please?!? Maybe if I get started now, I'll finally have one made when I have kids!

• Options
    imageuncjules:

imagewithoutshoes:

Ooh! Would you share everything? Pretty please?!? Maybe if I get started now, I'll finally have one made when I have kids!

Send me an email (thejonesfamily AT ec.rr.com) and I will send you the files I've put together and try to help. 

• Options
    imageMrsJones2005:
    imageuncjules:

imagewithoutshoes:

Send me an email (thejonesfamily AT ec.rr.com) and I will send you the files I've put together and try to help. 

Thanks! YGM!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"