Infertility
Options

***Non-IUI/IVF Check-In***

Hey everyone!  Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving weekend and survived possible baby/family situations!  AF greeted me late Thursday night a few days early, but she didn't stop me from doing a little shopping Friday morning!  I'm planning on telling DH tonight that this month we are doing it like rabbits, no questions asked!

QOTD:  Do you have a blog?  If so, link please!  If not, are you gonna start one?!  Yes I do have a blog.  I've been writing on it since March of 2008.  I'm not the most exciting writer, nor do I have a super exciting life, but it helps me get out what I'm feeling related to infertility!  Follow along if you'd like! :)   Link is below in siggie.

ps-  I feel like I'm running out of ideas for qotd, so if you think of anything you want me to ask our little group, let me know!!  thanks!

Jenny-34, DH-39, Furdog-Nissa
TTC#1 since Aug '05, CP: 10/05, 8/12; BO: 1/13;
IUI #8: BFP, beta 1, 6/4/13: 267, beta 2, 6/6/13: 765; First US 6/18/13-Twins!!!
Due February 13, 2014 with two BOYS! 
Henry Leo, 4# 13oz, 18.75 inches and Samuel Thomas, 6#, 18.5 inches arrived via c-section January 30th!  

Re: ***Non-IUI/IVF Check-In***

• Options

Thanksgiving was OK.  One of my aunt's came to my parents' house b/c she was convinced I was planning to announce that I was KU, and she didn't want to miss it.  Ah, if only I had something to announce.  But instead, AF came to visit on Thanksgiving, so it's on to medicated cycle #2.

QOTD: Yes, I have a blog, but I don't write about my IF issues on it.  I started it b/c DH & I were training for a marathon, but my RE has recommended that I stop training while TTC since I wasn't an avid runner before.  So, since all of my friends/family have the link to the blog, I don't use it for more private thoughts.  I may start another one, though, for IF issues.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Still plugging along on my never-ending cycle... on CD92 now I think.  I'm just going to wait it out through the holidays.  I have an appt in early January with a new RE since mine left the practice, so I'm just going to wait and see him then if I haven't already gotten AF by then.  That's the plan at least.

QOTD:  I started a blog when we were in the process of building our first house and have only updated it like twice since we moved in last year.  I don't blog about life or IF... I'm just not that interesting.  If/when I have kids, I can see having a blog to update with pictures and goings-on since my family is out of state, but not when it's just the 2 of us.  I don't really have anything to say that anyone would want to read!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a good Thanksgiving. I am waiting for AF to start any minute, but this cycle is being weird. My temps indicate no PG, but at least I have made it to CD 13, which is long and rare for me.

I do not have a TTC blog. I don't think I will start one. Our family does not know about our journey and I don't think we will share until I am PG or have the foster or adoption process underway.

Future QOTDs: What IF steps have you been through? What IF steps are coming up? What is playing into your non-IUI/IVF decision? Would you ever consider IUI/IVF? How long have you been TTC? How many kids would you like to have?

• Options

AF showed this morning and I think that was our last non IUI/IVF cycle.  I called to schedule my HSG today and then I think it's on to IUI either this cycle or next.  Kind of sad but kind of exciting all at the same time.

QOTD: Yes, I have a blog and it's linked in my siggy, but it's private.  It's not really that exciting, more like a place for me to gripe and complain about this IF journey.  If anyone wants to follow, just let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"