Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Ok - admit it...who got LO a santa outfit?

My MIL got one for A...and all I kept thinking was "when does she want him to wear it?"

I'll obviously be doing a photo session of him in the outfit and send her pics..or make it part of her calendar we're doing. But seriously...he'll literally only wear it that one time. It's not like he's going to play in it all day...that makes me itch just thinking about it. And where do you wear something like that...to the grocery store, play date, the mall? WHERE???

He has like 3 different (nice) outfits for Christmas already....and it's not like I'd want him sitting in the sweaty suit while celebrating at the IL's house.

I feel like it's such a waste of money Sad But what can I do?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok - admit it...who got LO a santa outfit?

• Options
    maybe you can take him to see santa in it? that would make for a precious picture!
  • Options
    Killjoy! Take nice pics, save it for next baby. No big whoop.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS's aunt and uncle got him one.  I think it's cute.

I'll dress him in it for some party.

• Options
    I didn't get a Santa outfit...but I did get a hand-me-down Elf outfit that my SIL gave me. She'll be sporting that when she goes to see Santa. 
  • Options
    i wanted to get one

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • Options

imagecajuncutie0169:
    maybe you can take him to see santa in it? that would make for a precious picture!

I was thinking of that...but thought it might be cheesy. I haven't seen any pictures of big santa with baby santa to say if it's cute or not. Maybe I'll google and check it out. I definitely appreciate everything she does for him/us....but I feel bad for him wearing an outfit only once and she probably paid decent money for it...she got it down in Florida before he was even born! LOL (yes, she's been that excited for her grandchild before he was even born...which I am totally grateful for!)

• Options

imageAngieandTony:
    Killjoy! Take nice pics, save it for next baby. No big whoop.

Don't mean to be...I guess my logic is just coming out (waste of money for one use). And we are still up in the air about another baby...we went into TTC as One-and-Done. 

We could always donate it though.

• Options
    We got one for DS - we're getting Xmas/6 month pics tomorrow, and he'll wear it in some of them.
  • Options

imagecajuncutie0169:

Ok - I just googled some images and they are pretty cute. I think I'll take him to get his Santa pictures taken with it on. 

• Options
    If I had a boy I would.  Even if just for pictures.
  • Options

it's practically obligatory for every kid to have one at the holidays. DS has one and we're not even christian. they are just wayyyyy to cute not to go for it.

it's right up there with the obligatory baby-screaming-red-faced-in-santa's-lap photo. you just have to have it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"