Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

How will you be wrapping your LO's gifts?

I have the ordinary Reindeer, Santa, etc. wrapping paper...but I keep thinking of pictures and want to wrap his stuff in nice silver/gold paper with nice bows and stuff.

Maybe I'll just do a couple nice ones and take his nice pictures with those and the rest in regular paper. 

What are you doing? Am I thinking too much? (if I have to ask the question, the question is already answered, huh?) LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How will you be wrapping your LO's gifts?

• Options
    I am getting paper for her presents from me and dh, and different paper for the presents from santa. This year, I will be using cheap sticky bows instead of ribbon, but nothing fancy. I will be using the paper that's in my siggie for one or the other.
  • Options

you're thinking too much :)

just use the ordinary stuff. he'll like it better bc it'll be more colorful!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're not crazy.  I have a color scheme/coordinating wrapping paper that I use for all gifts.  Three rolls of paper and three ribbon options that I alternate on the gifts.  I get the craziness from my interior decorator of a mother :) 
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    probably either princess' or mickey mouse. -- idk we didnt get that far yet! lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I like mix match presents under the tree. Last year I wrapped empty boxes to make the tree look more complete. You could do both.

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • Options
    Just regular paper and maybe a couple of bows.  I figure I'll go with the cheap colorful prints since I'm going to throw it away anyway and maybe it will get DD's attention.
  • Options
    You're not crazy!  I like the way you think :)  I haven't thought about how I will wrap DD's gifts, but since you mentioned it, now I am thinking about it ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have leftover paper from last year
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"