Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. where and how?

2. best part of your weekend/holiday?

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1. where and how? 38w0d post partum.  Wow!  Feeling good.

2. best part of your weekend/holiday? Getting my MacBook Pro!!!  Oh, and a lovely dinner w/ friends. ;)

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday? Joseph has some sort of issue.  Not sure what, but the "symptom" is refusing to sleep alone at night.  Makes for a LONG 8pm-12am with all the wake-ups.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

1. where and how? 8 weeks pg. Feeling pretty good. Nausea and fatigue are my constant companions but I can deal. Can't complain, anyhow!

2. best part of your weekend/holiday? Being with family/friends, having Abe at home for four days, being able to relax and nap and all that. It was just a wonderful weekend. 

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday? I really don't think there was a "worst part". It was just a great weekend!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. 8 months pp

2. seeing Jocelyn playing with all of her cousins. it's fun now that she's old enough to play. also had a great time taking her and the dogs out to cut down the Christmas tree!

3. STILL being sick. ugh. i am a snot factory at peak production.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  AF is on the way.  I'm feeling pretty good despite AF and 3 hours sleeping on the couch this morning.

2. Seeing family was definitely the best.  We did some shopping too.

3.  My grandma was sent to the hospital Sat night to ICU, she had a blood transfusion and a bunch of testing.  The last  I talked to my dad they really didn't know what was wrong with her.

• Options

1. where and how? 18 weeks pp. Maya is definitely teething and the poor thing is so grumpy.  She doesn't cry but just whines (and boy does that get annoying) all day long.

2. best part of your weekend/holiday? Going home!  It was nice to have so many days in a row at home because we didn't feel like we were just rushing around to see everyone.

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday? No sleep--the teething is doing a number on Maya and she won't sleep for more than an hour or maybe two in a row.  Poor baby.

• Options

1. My ticker lies, according to the Dr. today is 40w and my EDD.  I feel a little on edge and might just crack someone's head if they say "oh you are still here" or "no baby yet??"  Seriously aren't these obvious answers and must they be verbalized to the person that would like for nothing more than to have this baby here, sorry for the check-in vent.

2. This is disgusting but losing my mp, it at least gave me some hope that something is going on.  The other thing was just gettting to hang out with DH and pretty much be lazy bums.  It was so weird to not have anything we had to do, especially with the house or baby related.

3. Still being pg :)  Actually it wasn't so bad it gave DH and I one last weekend to just hangout and go to the mall, movie and out to eat.  Something we might not be able to do for awhile.

• Options

1. where and how?

5m2d pp. feel SO SLEEPY. ella is awesome but she sucks at sleeping.

2. best part of your weekend/holiday?

best part - eating at pf changs (we don't have one near us).

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday?

worst part - driving 4+ hours each way with lots of rain and a cranky baby

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. where and how? 15w pp (I think?!) - tired.  This weekend was fantastic but exhausting! 

2. best part of your weekend/holiday? pretty much the whole darn weekend.  We had a blast with Olivia and our family/friends.  I got to do a little shopping on Friday and her baptism and brunch went so well!

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday?  lugging everything down and back to Evansville.  Our car was full and it's going to take me forever to sort through everything and get things organized again.

• Options

1. 1st week of pills and feel good.  I have a case of the Mondays but other than that, not too bad!

2. Spending several days with my mom and my 15 year class reunion on Saturday.  It was lots of fun!

3. E was sick and after going through getting catheterized (sp?) and getting blood drawn we found out it was something viral and she's great now thank goodness.  Oh and she's getting two teeth too.  Poor little sweetie had a very rough week!!! 

• Options

1.  One week away from being 7 months pp.  :(  Where the hell did the time go?

2.  Decorating our house for Christmas, spending 4 days with Tyson and Ryan, visiting with family and friends

3.  Overstimulated and cranky baby.  We did too much on Thanksgiving day and Saturday. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. 3m3w, feeling good, other than some sciatica nerve pain and I've woken up with a headache for the past 3 days.  I'm thinking due to the dry air.  Time to break out the humidifier.

2. having 5 days off and spending time with my family.  Great food of course and got a little bit of Christmas shopping done.

3. FIL blowing up on DH and I over his lack of presence.  He has only seen Kamille 2x since she was born.  He's using his divorce that has been going on for over a year and half now as his excuse.... pathetic.

BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

1. 6m3w pp. I feel well rested. Landon and Jalen slept in until 9:30 today. I think both boys are peaking now with teething.

2. Spending time with family and friends. Ate a lot of good food. Also the Colts game.

3. Worst part would be seeing Landon look so miserable. His fever got up to 101.3.

• Options

1. 19w4d pregnant.  I feel great!  I wish I were still off of work, but I feel good.

2. Best part: getting to visit with cousins we hadn't seen for a long time, and being able to celebrate the news of our baby GIRL!

3. Having to drive 6 hours each way (the drive went fine, it just cuts into your vacation time) and feeling sad from pg hormones yesterday.

• Options

1. 4m1wk and some change pp.  Feeling good although struggling with BM pumping supply.  SO FRUSTRATING, why can't it just be easy!

2. Getting to spend time with both my husband and my family.  Its the first time in 6 years that we've been able to see both families on the holidays. Yeah for my parents moving back to indy!!!!

3.  E won't let anyone other than me or my husband hold her.  She screamed anytime either of my parents looked at her.  It gets really old really fast.  Hopefully the phase won't last long.

Deleted
  • Options
    1. where and how? AF should start today or tomorrow. 2. best part of your weekend/holiday? being with family & relaxing.3. worst part of your weekend/holiday? my mom. She takes everything so personally and it's only getting worse as she ages. She thinks everyone is out to get her or to offend her. This always ends up starting a fight between her and one of us three kids by the end of any visit.
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1) cd5.  tired!

2) having the kid home!

3) the drive to pick him up and take him back. i'm freakin' exhausted!

• Options

1. 16w4d pp, feeling fine

2. We're mostly done with Christmas shopping and Isabella was so calm during all three of our family gatherings this weekend. 

2. DH's grandpa is in the hospital.  Some medication he was on for his melanoma was making him very lethargic. He was really dehydrated and his sugar spiked way up.  He's been there since Friday morning.

• Options

1. where and how? Waiting on AF to arrive.  I'm def. feeling the PMS.  Now that I'm off BC, my cycle seems to have settled into a 35 day routine.  I'm not complaining!

2. best part of your weekend/holiday? My nephew...He's almost 2 and just so.much.fun.  He's learning all sorts of new words and really wants to (and can) help.  He and my SS had a great time together.

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday? Oh my (extended) family decided to take a ride on the drama-llama.  It was utterly ridiculous.

• Options
    1. 20 weeks, 3 days pregnant. Feeling huge. 2. Getting to spend time at home. 3. Having to work on Sat. :(
  • Options

1.  2dpo...I think I'm out...I'm sure this illness had no good effect on ovulating.

2.  Family time...

3.  Evan having croup on Thursday...and Nate & I getting a horrible stomach bug yesterday and today.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options

1. 19w4d. My back is very sore, but other than that feeling good

2. Relaxing, enjoying good food and good times with family

3. My mom had a minor relaps from forgetting to take her medication. But is doing better now.

Also Thursday is my big U/S at 3:30 and I'll be halfway done!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

1. where and how?  4 months pp.  Feeling good for the most part.  I'm still having nausea off and on and have been very tired lately.  Got a BFN when I tested last week so I'm hoping that's not what it is.  I'm so not ready for that!

2. best part of your weekend/holiday?  Thanksgiving with family and getting started at decorating the house for Christmas.  One tree is up and done, one more to go!

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday?  MIL.  She has started this new habit of calling DS "my baby".  Like, "Where is my baby?  How is my baby?"  It irritates the sh!t out of me.  He's not YOUR baby!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. where and how?  Starting week 2 of pills, feeling good - rested after this weekend.

2. best part of your weekend/holiday?  Meeting both of my cousins' new babies, they are so cute and so different!

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday?  Not getting enough done - I guess that's not a bad thing, I got to relax.

• Options

1.  n/a.  on bcp.

2.  getting to see family and friends and watching emma play with all of the kids.

3.  the driving.

• Options

1) 20 weeks 4 days. Feeling pretty good. I've been feeling daily movements lately and I actually got to see my belly move last night while she was kicking. I woke up this morning to the feeling that someone was punching my bladder...lovely feeling.

2) Had a great Thanksgiving day and then went shopping with my mom on friday. I'm also thankful that we didn't get slammed at work on saturday/sunday since I had been dreading it.

3) I had to work sat/sunday, but it wasn't horrible.

• Options

1. where and how?  5dpo!  I ovulated and so excited! 

2. best part of your weekend/holiday? time off work and sleeping

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday?  being blindsided by a 4wk old baby at Jeremy's dad's on Thanksgiving.  I wasn't ready to see a baby, esp that young.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. where and how? Mid cycle, waiting to O. Feel sickish today, and have end-of-semester stress, but I'm fine overall.

2. best part of your weekend/holiday? Spending time with the ILs. DD absolutely LOVED being with her cousins (11 and 7). My favorite part was when they were all wrestling in the living room. (She was holding her own.. she's a fierce 2 year old!)

3. worst part of your weekend/holiday? Got scheduled to work the day after Tgiving, so we had to cut our trip a day short.

• Options

1.  CD 14.  Feeling really good.

2.  Introducing Tony to the family and having all of them love him.  And learning that they all hated the ex-FI.  

3.  Telling Tony goodbye this afternoon.  It stinks to be long distance, but I hope to see him in 2 weeks, which will be really good. 

• Options

1.  3w pp today (I'm a bit late on the check-in).  Feeling okay - very moody lately.  Wondering if AF is going to make an appearance sometime soon.  I think I got my first pp AF around 4 or 5 months with Elliott.

2.  Spending time with friends and family and having the day off work! :)

3.  Feeling sick to my stomach Thanksgiving night - not sure if it was from overeating or something I ate.

Sara ;)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"