Multiples
Options

chicco infant seats

Although I swore off Babies R Us the other day after the ridiculous shipping on cribs, I was just on the website looking for a baby gift for a friend and noticed that the Chicco Infant Seats (Keyfit) are now $144 they were previously $180. It doesn't appear to be a sale price, I wonder if there was a price reduction. Anyone know, if it is a sale I want to go ahead and buy them! We are getting this brand b/c we have a few friends who have them and they are lending us their extra bases!

Re: chicco infant seats

• Options
    I don't know the answer to this, but I have a theory about it (we're planning on getting the Keyfit 30 also).  Some of the ones at BRU are BRU exclusives, meaning they are only sold at BRU.  I was looking at another Keyfit in a different store this weekend, and it looked like it was better quality than the ones at BRU.  It came with a foot muff, whereas the BRU one I had on my registry did not.  So I was wondering if that could be the reason for the price difference.  BUT, I just looked at BRU and all of the Keyfits are back up to $180, so there goes my theory.  Must have been a special deal! 
    7/2009 - Gonal-F cycle #2 with Ovidrel trigger and IUI #5 - BFP! Twin boys born at 38 weeks 3 days! 8 months later...spontaneous BFP! And twins again! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"