2nd Trimester

Stupid Scale!

So I was feeling like I'm looking pretty good for post Thanksgiving and decided to take a look at the scale, as I step on it a hear a loud *Crack*!

Way to kill the my boost of self esteem scale!

Re: Stupid Scale!

• Thanksgiving does a body good ;-)

The average person gains 6 lbs during the holidays.

Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I gained 40 lbs @ 28 weeks. Top that! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • imageStarAnnice:
    imagearaevg:

Thanksgiving does a body good ;-)

The average person gains 6 lbs during the holidays.

Thanks!  I may have to remind my doc of this during my appt next week when he starts to lecture me!  It's a turkey day feast!  We only get feasts twice a year.  What more could a pregnant woman ask for?!  LOL

Let me know how it goes! If the scale was any indication this morning, I'll be having the same conversation with my doctor this month ;-)

Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Like, actually cracked??  That does blow!  It was just probably the scale's time.  RIP scale.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lol that's hilarious.  I hate it when inanimate objects send you messages.  Self-righteous jerks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"