3rd Trimester
Options

shower question

i live in montana and my sister lives in new york and she'll be here from christmas eve to january 5. is jan 2 too close to christmas to have my shower? i'd really like to do it while she is here, but i don't want people to feel pressured because its close. thanks.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.

Re: shower question

• Options

My shower for my side of the family is Jan. 3rd.  It was hard to find a date that worked with the holidays.  I didn't want to go any later in Jan. because it was getting too close to my due date.  My shower with DH's family is this weekend which I'm hoping isn't too close to the holidays.  We have to do them separate because we're in CT and his family is in RI.  While maybe not ideal, Jan. 2 should be fine especially because you want your sister there.

• Options
    That sounds good.. It's a week after xmas, that's enough time for people to relax after the holidays!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think it is too close.  My baby shower is a week before I'm due  Just make sure you have some essentials before then in case your baby decides to arrive early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"