Multiples

Anyone succeed w/ clomid + hcg + iui?

I am just curious how many of you lucky ladies got pg w/ twins w/ a clomid+IUI cycle? Do you remember how many dpiui you got a +hpt? Thanks so much! Congrats =)

Re: Anyone succeed w/ clomid + hcg + iui?

• obviously- if you ask on here how many had multiples with clomid/IUI you will get a 100% rate for multiples... you should ask on the SAIF board- b/c you will see that far more woman get pg with a singleton that way.

I did both - singelton then twins... both times was 100mg clomid, 1500mg metformin, BTB IUis and a trigger shot.

with my singleton i got a BFP at 11dpo... with the twins it wasn't until 12dpo - so an early BFP means nothing re: multiples either - nor do betas- mine were almost the same for both pregnancies.

• Thank you very much for the response! I will try over on SAIF =) 
  • Loading the player...
  • sure thing- and sorry if it sounded snarky - i'm tired and was just spitting out info :)

best of luck to you- hope to see you on SAIF soon... and maybe on here :)

also- i had one mature follie with my first IUI - and got one baby... for the twins i had 2 mature follies- both took.

• Ooo, me.  :)  50 mg clomid, 12 dpiui

GL! 

• Thanks ladies! I am on 10dpiui and still a neg hpt ;( Hoping 11 or 12 will be the lucky day!
  • imageRebF:
    Thanks ladies! I am on 10dpiui and still a neg hpt ;( Hoping 11 or 12 will be the lucky day!
    I had a negative hpt at 11 dpo, and a positive beta at 12 dpo. I actually *still* haven't seen a positive hpt (never did take one after the betas started coming in)!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • The trio are from 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI. I didn't test until 14DPO. Good luck!
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"