Austin Babies
Options

Cute gift ideas for 3 year old girl?

My niece is turning 3 and we always like to get her something cute...not necessarily something you would just walk in and buy off the rack at Target. They have everything - so it's hard to buy for them.  Last year we got her the "I See Me" book called "My Very Own Fairy Princess" or something like that with her name personalized and spelled out in the story line.  Any ideas of anything people have gotten your 3 year old that you thought was really cool? 

Re: Cute gift ideas for 3 year old girl?

• Options
    we got my 2 yo niece a Rody (rody.com, I believe) and she looooves it.
  • Options
    Meredith is three, and she likes everything from race cars to dress up clothes, so she's all over the place. She loves make up, so a kid-friendly play makeup set would be something she'd enjoy. She also loves pettiskirts, tiaras, beads and fancy dress up stuff. Does your niece travel much? Meredith really wants her own suitcase - something smaller than our rolling carry-ons, preferably in pink with her name on it. Your niece might be into something like that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves her Rody.  You can get them locally at Terra Toys.
    I am getting DD a Trunki for Christmas.
  • Options
    I got my 3 year old a beautiful personalized sterling silver bracelet from etsy.  She's so into being a "big girl" (and soon a big sister!) that I thought she needed some "big girl" jewelry.I ordered her bracelet from SophiesCloset.
  • Options
    You could get a small backpack or suitcase and fill it with dress up clothes, like a little dress up kit.  You can spend $15 by getting the stuff at Goodwill or much more by getting a nice suitcase and fancier stuff.  FYI, there is a store in Barton Creek Mall with the cutest hard sided rolling suitcases, but they are $70 (!).  Target has small backpacks, as does PBK.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"