Washington Babies
Options

Operation FU Fat! (Nov. 30)

Good luck,  ladies! 

Participants (goal/diet/exercise):

cinema_goddess (lose 80lbs/WW/WATP, gym)

keri1013 (lose 5lbs/eating healthier/none specific)

mishquiche (80 lbs/WW/walking, Zumba)

noisy_penguin (lose 20lbs/Sparkspeople/pilates, weights, walking to work)

Christians_bride (lose 20lbs/WW or counting calories/30DS)

KNemo (lose 40lbs/WW/Debbie Sieber's Slim Series)

mwhite5283 (lose 80lbs/WW/30DS, gym (30 min/day), personal trainer (2x week))

StellaZ (lose 20lbs/eating healthier/walking on treadmill 1/2 hour/day)

xxblueangelxx (lose 50lbs/eating healthier/Wii Fit, OnDemand fitness; 30DS)

McJen715 (lose 35lbs/none (maybe WW online)/30DS, jogging (2 mi/day))

pixelvixen (lose 15lbs/WW/gym 2-3x week)

AnnetteWalker (lose 10lbs/eating healthier/walking, spinning)

coribecca (lose 20lbs/calorie counting/gym (4x week))

KRoseToes (lose 10-15 lbs/eating healthier/run (4-5x week), weights, sit-ups, push-ups)

MrsEditorJax (lose 50lbs/WW, South Beach/walking, Wii Fit)

massagegirly (25 lbs/calorie counting/pilates, zumba, boso and weights)

IdahoGirl (65 pounds/WW/chasingaftermybaby)

stacylu (lbs/WW/working out in the mornings)

BethS2006 (80lbs/WW/gym)

Nancy_Drew (20 lbs by Jan. 5th + Additional 25 = total goal 45lbs)

MissLauraQ (10 lbs/WW)

tfarabians (25lbs ww/ gym 5xweek)

preston18 (30lbs/WW/30DS and chasing after Nate)

MelodyFerg (15lbs/WW)

I*Heart*Stuart (15lbs/no specific diet)

Current Stats:

Weekly questions:

1.How did your week go?
2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week?
3.How much are you down total?
4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going?
5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).
6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?

7. New receipe(s) to share?

8.  Question(s) for next week?

9. For those of you who have reached a WW goal, what does that look like? How do you add the points back and how do you know if you are getting enough to maintain.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Operation FU Fat! (Nov. 30)

• Options

1.How did your week go? Not bad. it was my 39th birthday so I'm vowing to make this the year to get my arse in shape and start my 40's as a healthy woman.

2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? down 2

3.How much are you down total? 10

4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? Fitness goals are slow but picking up. Have gone to the gym 3 days in a row.

5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). 

6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? had a milestone birthday :)

8. Question(s) for next week? Looking into getting more WII fit games - any suggestions?

9. For those of you who have reached a WW goal, what does that look like? How do you add the points back and how do you know if you are getting enough to maintain.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Weekly questions:

1.How did your week go? It went pretty well, considering it was the biggest eating holiday of the year. I did not count points on Thanksgiving, or the day after. But I am back on the wagon.
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? Surprisingly, I am down a pound.
    3.How much are you down total? 24 lbs.
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? Not yet. I keep saying next week. I need to just do it. I have been throwing my 23 lb baby around a lot more, and dancing with him. I think that counts as exercise. ;)
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). Just a tip. It is not Christmas until I eat a piece, or two, or three of Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. I LOVE that stuff. I live for it every year. But WARNING...it is 11 points. So if you love it as much as me, you have to budget for it. Poo.
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Not use up all my Flex points the day after starting a new week. Now I have to be extra good. That is really hard when you have a few playdates planned. Ack!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Okay, can I join? My short-term goal is to lose 5 lbs by Christmas. 

1.How did your week go? It went great - my approach to T-day was to eat slowly and enjoy my one helping of everything, and it worked. My big weakness is constant grazing/snacking and this week, every time I went to the cupboard to get a snack I made myself have a glass of water first. 100% of the time I didn't go back for a snack afterwards. Smile

2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? I am not weighing myself again till x-mas.

3.How much are you down total? N/A

4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? Welllll... I got Jamie added onto our Y membership so now I could drop him at the daycare if I actually went to work out. That's a step right? I did take a good walk every day last week, so there's that...

5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). nope

6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Just try to be better about eating slowly, until I'm satisfied, instead of wolfing down my whole plate. Also try to squeeze in my yoga DVD during naptime every day.

• Options

Can I join the band wagon?? I really need some motivation and support and I think you ladies would be it!

Here are my goals:

35lbs/WW/workout 5 days a week with cardio,Comcast workouts, walking

Weekly questions:

1.How did your week go? I ate way too much this week, and now really need to start back on the WW band wagon.

2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? Still the same weight that I have been since I had the baby, which I guess is good I haven't gained, but not losing anymore either.

3.How much are you down total? 20lbs post baby, 35lb more to go.

4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? Fitness not going so well. DH went and exercised last night and I just sat and worked on Ryder's stocking instead of going to the gym at our apt to work out with him.

5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). NA

6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Really watch what I am eating and try to see which works better AM workouts or PM work outs.

7. New receipe(s) to share? NA

8.  Question(s) for next week? What helps you stay motivated to work out and eat right during the holidays?

9. For those of you who have reached a WW goal, what does that look like? How do you add the points back and how do you know if you are getting enough to maintain. Well before I had the baby I 5lbs away from my goal weight. Really once you have been doing WW for so long you just learn the portion control. So when you start adding back the points it's almost like you aren't. You learn to eat a heatlthy amount not over eat, which helps you once you no longer are counting pts anymore.

• Options

1.  Shockingly it went well.  2 pairs of my skinny jeans fit.  I haven't worn them for at least 6 months.

2.  I'm down 2ish pounds from last week.

3.  12 or so pounds overall.

4.  N/A

5.   On demand workouts.  Great for lazy days.

6.  Not stopping at the McDonalds drive through. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"