Parenting after a Loss

I need some ideas/help NBR

Ok ladies I need some ideas for my DH...he is an owner operator and is only home one day a week so he misses out on a lot of family time, and its really started to take a toll on him and he is very upset about it however this is his job and this is how we pay the bills considering I'm a SAHM (which I'm very greatful for). What are some things that I could do to make him feel closer to us. We talk daily, several times a day but I just don't think its enough anymore. Before Austin was born and when joce wasn't in school we would go ride with him but its just not really an option with a newborn..so I'm looking for some ideas..TIA

Re: I need some ideas/help NBR

• How about a laptop with build in webcam and a wireless internet card so you guys can video chat and you all can see eachother...thats a little better than just talking on the phone.  And you could also make a family blog or flickr album where you put up pics periodically...or maybe do a post or a picture of the day...???
    Prolactinoma, Hypothyroidism, PCOS m/c 8-19-08 @ 9wks 3d
    "And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday and I know that I am the luckiest."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We use video phones to stay in contact with our families.  They're made by ACN.  We love them.  If you want more info, ask on FB. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"