Babies: 9 - 12 Months

"Cap cap"

This is what Caro says while clapping now.

::dies of adorableness::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Cap cap"

• omg. so cute. and the dr was worried about her being delayed?

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • Just her gross motor skills are delayed, her fine motor and cognitive skills are great.  She is starting to get up on all fours though!  Maybe just a few more weeks...
  • Loading the player...
  • oh.my.goodness!  you have one smart little cookie on your hands.  dd blabs and says baba and dada, but has no idea what either of them mean.  i'm amazed by this!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Would it be wrong to say I think your Dr. is full of crap?

And DH and I both "awwwww"ed...lol

•  

yeah, but i thought that was normal for delayed gross motor when they are excelling in talking.

• imagepivey:

Would it be wrong to say I think your Dr. is full of crap?

And DH and I both "awwwww"ed...lol

Doesn't sound wrong to me! Party!!!  She is just being overcautious, I guess.

• imageJAWMIN:

yeah, but i thought that was normal for delayed gross motor when they are excelling in talking.

I don't know, I told her at the 9m appt that C had said "done" and she said "oh, wow" like she didn't believe me.  grrr

• imagejulia0402:
    imageJAWMIN:

I don't know, I told her at the 9m appt that C had said "done" and she said "oh, wow" like she didn't believe me.  grrr

lol. and wasn't she mimicking blowing her lips months ago? that was your video? right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"