TTC After a Loss

Flame Me

Remember that goat a week or 2 ago who said she got KU by listening to meditation songs that she downloaded from Health Journey's?  Yeah well Im kind of into The Secret and since I have had such a craptastic year and a half and I have been so depressed and negative and have been trying to be more positive.

I had a breakdown after AF came and it was approaching the 2 yr anniv of MC #1 (last Fri) so I figured Id try them.  They REALLY are helping.  I am noticing that I am not as anxious and depressed and BITTER.  Cause I was super bitter.  Anyways not saying its gonna get me a BFP any sooner, but emotionally it has been a big help.

Re: Flame Me

• No flaming from me...... FFS - I listened to a psychic lol
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • I don't think there is any reason to flame. we all need to find what helps us relax and take our mind off of - or at least refocus - all of this.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah I have a psychic too.  But she's also a medium and NO JOKE.  I could go on for days about the people she has connected with.  I never believed in that stuff until I went to her and experienced it myself.  She said I wouldnt get PG for a 1.5 years :( 
  • No one will flame you...even if it works because you are one of the chosen few who come to give and get support.  I think the only reason people flamed the OP was because she had only posted  few times, months ago and no one remembered her.  She came on vomiting "puppies and rainbows" and announced her BFP.

IMHO, whatever it takes to get through the days as long as you aren't hurting some one else is OK.  Meditation sounds like a positive thing.

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• I think the problem with the post you are talking about is the poster wrote in a very preachy tone and was trying to say that the only reason she got pregnant was from thinking positive and if all of us on this board would do the same, we would get BFP's too which I think was very insulting to some of the girls that have been on here for a while and have been trying for a long time.

What you are saying is something totally different and I am 100% with you. I have also read "The Secret" and "The Power of Now" and am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking. I have recently downloaded a guided meditation for conception from Itunes and I listen to it after DH and I BD. In the first track (called "conception") the meditation focuses on meeting your future child in a garden and looking deeply into the child's eyes and communicating how much you love each other. I know, it is very new age and is definitely not for everyone, but it relaxes me, brings me some peace, kind of like prayer brings peace to others.

The Album is called "Guided Meditations for Conception and Pregnancy" by Chitra Sukhu if anyone is interested. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didnt really think Id get flamed even if it is out there.  Besides as you ladies get to know me better youll get that I could actually give 2 shyts when I do get flamed.  Im hard to rattle ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"