Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Refill test sticks for the CBE digital OPK?

Last month I bought the Clearblue Easy OPK. It's the one that gives you a smiley face if positive. So it was like $30 and it came with the tester and like 7 or 8 test strips that you insert into the tester. Obviously I used all the test strips, but I still have the main tester part. Do they sell just the refill strips for it so that I don't to spend another $30 on a whole new kit? It seems silly to have a tester that I can't use. All I need is the test strips to insert into it.

I have looked at Target and the grocery store but haven't found anything. Does anyone know if they sell refill test strips, or do I have to throw away the tester and start over with a new kit?

Thanks!

Re: Refill test sticks for the CBE digital OPK?

• Options

Nope you have to just buy the whole thing over again. Sad 

I really like the first response two line tests.  They are really easy to read (+ are really clear) and you get 20 for what you pay for the CBE digitals.  Or I have bought the internet cheapies and then when I think it is positive because I have trouble telling with those and I follow it up with the smiley face ones to confirm.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    Good idea! Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

I really like the first response two line tests.  They are really easy to read (+ are really clear) and you get 20 for what you pay for the CBE digitals.  Or I have bought the internet cheapies and then when I think it is positive because I have trouble telling with those and I follow it up with the smiley face ones to confirm.

Nope.  You're actually wrong.  You can buy the sticks that are used for the fertility monitor.  Lots of girls here have tested them and they work just fine.

Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • Options

imageScrapMama:
    Good idea! Thanks!

No problem! My first cycle TTC I spent over a $120 on smiley face ones...Not fun!

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    imageWilwarin:
    imagemdluv21:

Nope.  You're actually wrong.  You can buy the sticks that are used for the fertility monitor.  Lots of girls here have tested them and they work just fine.

Oh I hadn't heard of this...I stand corrected!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    Yeah, I was so pissed when I found out those OPKs didn't have refills (they are SO expensive), that I went out of my way to find if anything else would work.  After all that fuss, I just used internet cheapies.  I got good at reading them.
    Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"