Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I swear DS will never have teeth...

and I love/hate it.

I saw the post about losing the gummy smile, but MM's LO's two bottom teeth smile is to.die.for. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I swear DS will never have teeth...

• DD still doesn't have teeth yet!
  • I know...I remember that from last week. We will have the toothless two year olds! LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to want those little bottom teeth and i love his smile now, but my bloody nipples do NOT lol.
  • imagemanda_mullins:
    I used to want those little bottom teeth and i love his smile now, but my bloody nipples do NOT lol.

Shush with this nonsense! DS will NEVER bite me I tell ya, never! LMAO! (he's already bitten me a couple times with just his gums....yowzers, that hurt enough!)

• imageCassandra1028:

imagemanda_mullins:
    I used to want those little bottom teeth and i love his smile now, but my bloody nipples do NOT lol.

Shush with this nonsense! DS will NEVER bite me I tell ya, never! LMAO! (he's already bitten me a couple times with just his gums....yowzers, that hurt enough!)

lol! my LO is sadistic. he laughs after he bites me and i scream! 

• imagemanda_mullins:
    imageCassandra1028:

imagemanda_mullins:

lol! my LO is sadistic. he laughs after he bites me and i scream! 

totally not being snarky...but have you tried to not have a reaction? Wondering if he does it because you have one? Although I'm sure it's pretty hard when he's bitten you so hard he's drawn blood. Ouch...I hope you've brought the Lansinoh back out!

• I said this about C and then a week later, bam!  Tooth #1!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"