Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

all of you who are my FB friends....

seriously. cool your jets on the status updates on how it's snowing where you live. i have jealousy in my heart.

Re: all of you who are my FB friends....

• Options
      ::throws snowball at Del::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I saw on the news tonight that we might get snow on friday. In HOUSTON!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLittleApple:
      ::throws snowball at Del::

YOU started it with your "its snowing outside my window" nonsense this morning!

• Options
    And I am going to go post this on my FB (ok, I tried to put the smiley with the tongue sticking out but it wouldn't let me.)
  • Options
    Del.. I'm right up the road from you.  My fam is in Cleveland and I tell them to shush about the snow.  I get jealous.
  • Options

imageTheNerdyKatie:

I told my DH today (who has never lived in south texas except for the past few months) that the weather people are starting with their snow teasers and saying "there could be snow in san antonio" what.ever. they have done this every year since i was 7. it hasn't snowed in san antonio since i was 6.

• Options
    imageDelGrecoBride:

imageTheNerdyKatie:

I told my DH today (who has never lived in south texas except for the past few months) that the weather people are starting with their snow teasers and saying "there could be snow in san antonio" what.ever. they have done this every year since i was 7. it hasn't snowed in san antonio since i was 6.

We had 1 night of snow last year the day after PD was born. The only time we get snow though is after a heavy storm in the summer. So since we had Ike we got snow. Before that was when Allison came thru, we had a white Christmas that year!  

• Options
    Wont get it from me, thank goodness! It's 70ish degrees here, and the breeze is blowin through my windows Cool
    imageimage
    Breleigh & Mason
  • Options
    You know you won't see that from me. LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"