3rd Trimester

bru.com coupon code??

anyone? about to place an online order to take advantage of cybermonday sale and free shipping. does anyone have an additional coupon code? the only one i have is good in store only...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: bru.com coupon code??

• i ordered something earlier and got an extra 10% if over $100.  i just googled and found some code that started with a 9 (can't remember what it was)  + and extra $10 off for checking out with google.
  • imageSweetSpikette:
    i ordered something earlier and got an extra 10% if over $100.  i just googled and found some code that started with a 9 (can't remember what it was)  + and extra $10 off for checking out with google.

Thank you so much! It worked! I just saved myself over $30! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • What website did you find the coupon on?  I googled and haven't been able to find the same coupon.  Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 930985 from retailmenot.com
  • Thank you so much!  One more stupid question regarding the BRU sale - I noticed yesterday that prices on some of the stuff on our registry had decreased.  Are those the CyberMonday deals, or when I check out will the prices decrease even further?  I'm a little confused since the prices decreased yesterday and not today.  TIA!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I noticed this on my registry too. Since the percentages matched with what they were advertising for Cyber Mon I assume it is just for today. I know that is how it works when you print a registry at Target.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"