3rd Trimester
Options

I cannot use apostrophes...

The kids broke the apostrophe key on the keyboard and it only works when it wants to. I am quite surprised at how often I use the apostrophe key. And a lot of the things I type look funny because I have to use "do not" or "will not".

Random, I know. 

Re: I cannot use apostrophes...

• Options
    I'd die.  Straight up.
  • Options
    Lol that sucks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'd go crazy.

• Options

Oh man. I am a sucker for proper punctuation. I even punctuate my text messages.

I vote we give you a pass, though, and let you use your choice of the comma or no punctuation mark at all. But you need to put something in your siggy reminding us why you're doing it so I (and all the other grammatically correct Bumpies) aren't constantly trying to correct you.

I would be so angry.....

• Options
    imageaegrimm:

Oh man. I am a sucker for proper punctuation. I even punctuate my text messages.

I vote we give you a pass, though, and let you use your choice of the comma or no punctuation mark at all. But you need to put something in your siggy reminding us why you're doing it so I (and all the other grammatically correct Bumpies) aren't constantly trying to correct you.

I would be so angry.....

LOL...I use correct punctuation in text messages. Maybe I will add an apostrophe (and quotation mark) is broken disclaimer in my sig. Or I will make DH try to fix it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"