2nd Trimester
Options

need a distraction..

Someone please distract me from studying for this huge test tomorrow. I need something funny or anything!! I am about to lose my mind. ;)

Re: need a distraction..

• Options
    I feel your pain, I am in my 3rd semester of grad school, I have a bunch of final projects and a research paper due and I have been writing in my pregnancy journal all night instead of working on them! It's very hard to focus, especially at the end of the semester!
  • Options
    Here is a joke...... One boob looks at the one one and says "If we don't get some support around here, we are going to turn into nuts." ?lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just sneezed and peed in my pants...why is it that I sneeze 100x more now that I am pregnant??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagedinky077:
    Here is a joke...... One boob looks at the one one and says "If we don't get some support around here, we are going to turn into nuts."  lol

Haha. :-)

Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

haha that is funny. I coughed the other day and I thought I was going to, I had to run to the bathroom. And yes the end of the semester does suck so bad. I have so many papers due. I finally finished a 10 page one today over a child observation..

• Options
    imagechristina5877:

haha that is funny. I coughed the other day and I thought I was going to, I had to run to the bathroom. And yes the end of the semester does suck so bad. I have so many papers due. I finally finished a 10 page one today over a child observation..

Are you studying education or psychology? I am getting my Master's in Art Education, I have also had to write long papers on observations!

• Options
    imagearaevg:

imagedinky077:
    Here is a joke...... One boob looks at the one one and says "If we don't get some support around here, we are going to turn into nuts."  lol

Haha. :-)

Heehee, made me laugh!

• Options
    actually I am in nursing, but I had to take a developmental psychology class. I thought I was never going to get through that paper. I am glad that class is over. I am taking spring semeter off and going back in august since I am due in March, I am looking forward to the long break. Anyone else doing this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"