Trying to Get Pregnant

**rebelina**

Hey you!

It's been a while- and I've been MIA I'll admit.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Are you temping this cycle?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **rebelina**

• I was wondering if I was going to see you around here again!  How is everything?  Any news on the baby front?

We had a great Thanksgiving.  We hosted DH's family at our house so it was a little crazy but a lot of fun too.

So, I started temping again this cycle and the day after I got my + OPK I got really sick.  I ran a fever for almost 4 days and could hardly get out of bed.  I was sick for the entire week.  That messed up temping for this cycle so I gave up.  I got a BFN today so I will resume temping next cycle.

I think I have DH talked into seeing an RE if we are not KU by the first of the year.  He is still skeptical if he wants to go that route so we will see.

So good to hear from you!

• No news, we find out the sex on the 21st and I of course can't wait.

We had a really great Thanksgiving too--so relaxing! I wish it was a week long. We're going on a cruise on the 12th and I CAN NOT wait. We haven't been on vacation in almost 2 years.

That sucks that you got so sick this cycle. But I'm glad you think your DH may be on board in case you want to see the RE. Keep workin' on him just in case. Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Butting in to say hi to you both!!
  • Hey there!
  • imageMissNikki007:
    Butting in to say hi to you both!!

:waves hi to nikki:

• imagehappytobemrs.m:

No news, we find out the sex on the 21st and I of course can't wait.

How exciting!  Do you have a feeling what it is going to be yet?  With DD I was so sure that we were having a boy.  I guess my mother's intuition was wrong.  LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"