Washington Babies
Options

North end pediatrician recs?

We live in the Lynnwood area and are looking to start interviewing pediatrician's for our baby due early May. Does anyone have any recommendations, and also, how far along were you when you started looking into this? Thanks, ladies!

Re: North end pediatrician recs?

• Options

We see Dr.Bissey who is at the Everett Clinic, Main St Mill Creek. He is fantastic & has such a great personality, my son loves him as does my DH & I.

We didn't do a heap of research, just asked recommendations & went from that.  Good luck :)

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

Dr. Patricia Osetinsky is fabulous. PinkTulips (on this board) reccommended her to us for our DD and we couldn't be happier. She is with Providence Pediatrics off the Bothell-Everett Highway. Maybe a 15 minute drive from Lynnwood.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have been taking my son to see Dr. Osetinsky for 12 years (and then Ella after she was born). I love Providence Pediatrics and am hating that we had to move away.

There is a walk-in clinic in the office, labs and x-ray. In 12 years we have seen every pedi and have been in the clinic, labs and x-ray. Every experience has been positive.

I have had pretty solid experience seeing a Dr, if not Dr. Osetinsky, the same day I call for a sick visit. The couple of times I haven't, we would just go to the clinic.

The clinic is typical with longer wait times, but the pedi's on staff there are fantastic.

If you are checking to see if Dr. Osetinsky is covered by your insurance, make sure you search for Dr. Patricia Osetinsky as her husband is an eye surgeon, so you might pop up with him instead.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I recommend Dr. Elisabeth Ware at Pacific Medical Center in Northgate.  We also live in the Lynnwood area and the drive is only about 15 minutes.  Dr. Ware is also my doctor which is an added bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"