Blended Families
Options

ambrvan

I am trying to find a nicer way to say this but honestly there just are not any.  Stop with the excuses about why you cannot report BM and why you cannot afford an attorney.  Believe me when I tell you that if this was YOUR child you would do everything in the world to get full custody with no visitation until you can be sure these abusers are not around her...and I mean sell your house and all your belongings to protect them.  Do this your DHs child too or you and him are just as bad and just as responsible.  Usually I would think that you cannot be sure if she is telling the truth but you are saying that you have physical evidence that confirms what she tells you.  Step away from the computer, call the police and find a lawyer that will put you on retainer.
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: ambrvan

• Options

OMG - I just got back online and just read her initial post.  I am praying to God this is MUD because it upset me so much I wanted to vomit.

AMBRVAN - Your man and you need to get your heads out of your asses and get the police involved. 

• Options
    We have good sleuths around these boards, someone should be able to figure out how to find her, right? If it's all true it needs to be reported one way or another. If it's MUD than this psycho chick needs to be banned permanently.
    Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG!!! I couldn't believe the post below.  This makes me so livid.  I totally agree with everyone.

Ambrvan - I live in TN and had a similar situation happen with my DSS a few years back.  BM told us some info that was quite disturbing but wasn't going to do anything about it.  After DH got off the phone with BM, DH immediately called DFCS and told them what he was told so they could start an investigation.  BM got pissed denied vistation for a few months.  DFCS investigated and found the root of the problem.  BM was coaching DSS, we even had a few of her relatives tell us later she was coaching DSS.  We got a lawyer and took her back to court.  We did not get custody, but we were able to protect DSS and to let BM know that she cannot joke with stuff like this.  Fortunately for us, the allegations were made up (no telling what kind of damage this will do in the future as DSS gets older), but in your case, your DSD is in serious danger and needs you all to take her to a Dr., report the case and get a lawyer ASAP.  If you do not, then you are not better that her abusers.

ectopic 03/15/07 @ 9weeks; m/c 9.17.07 @ 6weeks ; m/c 04.02.09 @ 11weeks 1st Round of Clomid - 12/07/09; BFP 01/01/10; nonviable 01/18/10 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    How much personal info do you have to give the bump to create an account? I don't remember? THEY should be able to call the police based ont he info in that post...seriously...I wish someone would be able to do something, since those who can, aren't.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How do we get the ball rolling with the mods to get them to start an investigation. This really is not something people should be asking about if it is not real... It should be grounds for the nest to have some responsibility to follow up with it since it is such a serious allegation!
    Anniversary
  • Options

imageForMeItsYou:
    How do we get the ball rolling with the mods to get them to start an investigation. This really is not something people should be asking about if it is not real... It should be grounds for the nest to have some responsibility to follow up with it since it is such a serious allegation!

True, I mean if people have been banned for teasing others, then these allegations should very much be taken seriously. 

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • Options

Before we go any further we should at least copy the post incase for whatever reason it gets deleted. I would hate for her to come back and see this and DD so we couldnt have the nest do anything...

*ETA* I have both of her posts c&p'd with her username and info and the time and date. So if we need it later we have it.

Anniversary
  • Options

imageForMeItsYou:
    Before we go any further we should at least copy the post incase for whatever reason it gets deleted. I would hate for her to come back and see this and DD so we couldnt have the nest do anything...

Yup, I already did that last night. I certain welcome having a few backups though.

• Options
    Very smart of you ladies to keep copies of this... I hadn't even thought of it. I'm praying that it is all MUD...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Usually, I'm a hard core heifer but cyber stalking someone who might be a lying liar who lies so you can call the police who will probably dismiss your claims as the product of a cyberstalking lying liar who lies . . .

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    imagehindsight's_a_biotch:

Usually, I'm a hard core heifer but cyber stalking someone who might be a lying liar who lies so you can call the police who will probably dismiss your claims as the product of a cyberstalking lying liar who lies . . .

I hear you, but I would hate to have seen the post and thought it was mud and hear something on the news later knowing there was possibly something I could have done - even if that something gets me called a crazy cyberstalker by the cops...

I have had to do this kind of thing through my job when someone jokes about this over the phone and in some cases the people get charges pressed against them, so it cant hurt to try...

Anniversary
  • Options

This. Ladies, cyberstalking never ends well, no matter how good your intentions are. I promise you that. It sucks, and it is a heartbreaking situation, but unless you know these people personally there is nothing you can do without potentially taking a really really bad situation and making it a lot worse. Honestly, I doubt anyone would investigate anything based on a couple of posts on a message board, regardless of how dramatic and serious they are.

• Options

Several years ago a knottie on the the knot posted something that strongly implied she was going to hurt herself. The knot intervened. I do not recall how it came out, but I do know that somehow the knot could track her to a point, contacted the local authorities, and the police took over.  It was a huge fuss but the moderators and the knot moved on it and effectively got real action to take place to help this woman.  I don't remember that we ever found out what happened - probably did not due to privacy issues -but the moderators updated us and let us konw that the authorities were contacted and that efforts were being made to address the concern - which apparently was a genuine concern. That's all I recall. 

My point?  All you can do is report your concern to the moderator - felles is probably already on it - who can push it up the ladder. You then just have to trust that the knot/bump/nest checks in to their fullest capacity.  As a responsible citizen and nest poster - that's all you can do.

Report, trust the proper people that maintain the board do their job,  and hope for the best.

Frankly...I think it's MUD.

• Options
    imageparis.inthe.spring:

This. Ladies, cyberstalking never ends well, no matter how good your intentions are. I promise you that. It sucks, and it is a heartbreaking situation, but unless you know these people personally there is nothing you can do without potentially taking a really really bad situation and making it a lot worse. Honestly, I doubt anyone would investigate anything based on a couple of posts on a message board, regardless of how dramatic and serious they are.

Who's cyberstalking, I don't have the skills for that. I simply have copied the post in case there's a question later. I did also report the post and ask that it be looked into in any way the nest gods can.

In the meantime, I'm really holding out hope that she hasn't updated because they are getting their sh!t together.

• Options
    imagehterry85:
    How much personal info do you have to give the bump to create an account? I don't remember? THEY should be able to call the police based ont he info in that post...seriously...I wish someone would be able to do something, since those who can, aren't.
    When  you sign up, I think they ask for your home address in case you purchase anything.
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Options
    All I know is that I hope it gets taken care of one way or another. That 3yo girl does not deserve what is happening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"