Alabama Babies
Options

When did your symptoms start?

I know I'm still super early, but I don't think I will relax and believe it's real until I have a symptom or two.  Right now, I have nothing.  When did your symptoms kick in?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: When did your symptoms start?

• Options
    Really the only symptom I had in the first tri besides bloating was tiredness and I guess all that kicked in roughly around 6-7 weeks.  Sometimes I had to remind myself I was pregnant :) 
  • Options
    I didn't even test until I was almost 6 weeks (we weren't really TTC) but by that point the bloat had most definitely set in.  One of the reasons I thought I should take a test is that pants I had worn 2 weeks earlier all of a sudden didn't want to button!  Also my boobs were pretty sore from the start, but really everything at the beginning just felt like AF was coming.  The m/s set in about a week later pretty hardcore. I hope you don't get stuck with the nasty m/s, I thank God every day that it's over now!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My first symptom (and I don't know if it really is a symptom) was a weird stretching feeling in my lower abs. Do you ever sneeze and it feels like you pull something in your lower stomach, that is the feeling. But within the past few days I have had really sore boobs, to the point that I have to wear a bra even when I sleep.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

well i never had m/s, but i had some serious hunger/fatigue issues, and that start for me around 6 wks. up until that point i felt great (so great that i really questioned if i was pg). and actually even through my hunger/fatigue i still questioned it b/c i just really didn't *feel* pg. so i completely understand how you are feeling. i actually think if i had gotten the typically m/s i would have felt better about everything. but don't worry if you don't get typical m/s - not every does. :)

eta: o i forgot, my bbs were also really sore for long while.

• Options

I had the stretching feeling and twinges of "pain", probably around 7 weeks.  The only reason I knew I was pg was the missed period.  Looking back, (maybe TMI), I was also "regular" and that is not something I'm known for, lol.

ETA: Never had m/s either...I didn't truly feel pg until well into the 2nd tri

• Options

imagestar21gazer:
    Really the only symptom I had in the first tri besides bloating was tiredness and I guess all that kicked in roughly around 6-7 weeks.  Sometimes I had to remind myself I was pregnant :) 

This except I had sore boobs off and on from 4 weeks.

• Options
    I didn't really have any first tri symptoms! I was a little more tired than normal, but that's it. You may be the same way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I broke out into massive hives around 4.5 weeks!  FUN!  Then my morning sickness kicked in right at 6 weeks.  
  • Options
    imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

imagestar21gazer:

This except I had sore boobs off and on from 4 weeks.

this but my boobs are still sore (I was taking vit E b/f becoming pg so this was inevitable).

I got sick twice (no m/s though)

Everyone is different, so if you don't have any symptoms right away, don't fret.

• Options

I've been extra tired since about week 4.  No m/s yet, thank goodness.  My boobs have been very sore since since about week 4 too. 

• Options

With Kenley, nausea, sore boobs and fatigue hit about 6 weeks.

With this one, nausea hit at 5 wks and fatigue followed shortly after.  No sore boobs this time though.

DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Options

At around 6 weeks I started having twinges in my lower stomach and major bloating. I was very nauseated but only vomited a few times (usually when brushing my teeth). All of this started around six weeks.

• Options
    My bb's were sore right away. Nausea kicked in around week 5 through 10 and I had m/s pretty much all day and vomiting all night. (sorry if tmi.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    My nausea and sour mouth started at 6 weeks, and the fatigue not long after that. The BBs got sore before I got my BFP.  The 4 to 5 weeks was the best I've felt so far this pregnancy, so enjoy it as much as you can! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"