Pregnant after a Loss

39w appointment update

So, Baby Ramsey is going nowhere fast. Measuring just over 38w (no u/s for us), great HR, kicking like crazy. But all that good news leaves me 50% effaced, a high head, and no dilation. (No cookie for you, Vanessa haha!) Next week we have our NST and based on his progress then, we schedule an induction. Right now the date is looking like the 17th, but she will let me go as late as the 21st (I will be opting for the 17th). Primrose oil, a massage, and ankle rubbing are on my list of things to do this week. DH is NOT up for sex this late in the game :-( 

*sigh* Be careful what you wish for. I wanted so badly NOT to have a November baby that he has decided to spite me and try to get as close to being a January baby as possible....

My baby is healthy...he will come when he is ready...even if I am ready now...*Repeat* 

Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 39w appointment update

• haha You kill me :) I am sorry to see he is so cozy but I should get 1/2 a cookie cause I guessed the 50% effacement!

He will be here before you know it - hang in there I know this is tough!!

Are you going to Adagio for the massage?? I need to call and book my pedicure in a few weeks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great appt that baby is doing good but sorry that you didn't have the progress you would have wanted at this point.  I am sure I will be in the same position as you after my appt tomorrow afternoon.  Our babies will come soon though.  I didn't want a november baby either so I wonder if our babies are doing this out of spite..haha.  I will be interested to see how long they will let me go.  I really hope no longer than a week which would be the 16th....I really don't want to be too close to xmas but I guess you can't control this all that much. **sigh**

I like your mantra...

• Loading the player...
  • that's great that the baby is healthy and doing well.  best of luck repeating the mantra...i'm going to try that myself.  i'm so anxious like you, but they will come when they are good and ready i guess!
  • imageVanessaRae9608:

haha You kill me :) I am sorry to see he is so cozy but I should get 1/2 a cookie cause I guessed the 50% effacement!

Are you going to Adagio for the massage?? I need to call and book my pedicure in a few weeks!

Okay, half a cookie. No, I think I will go to the spa down this way. I have a gift card from my birthday. I am going to have her rub the hell out of my ankles and other pressure points, though! 

Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey ceramsey you know I feel your pain!  I'm excited that your doctor is letting you go that late though, even though I'm sure you'd like him to come sooner, at least you are giving him time!

I'm taking primrose too and going for walks twice a day starting tonight.. no sex here either so I'm doing whatever else I can I suppose... I'll be thinking of you and praying for patience and LABOR for both of us!!! :)

BFP #1 = 12/23/08 M/C = 1/5/09 @ 6 w 0 d
    BFP #2 = 3/30/09 DD born 12/9/09
    BFP #3 = 5/17/11 EDD = 1/27/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    18 months
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"