Success after IF
Options

It hit my dh today....

I was talking to dh earlier today and he said that it finally hit him that in a month and half we would have someone else living with us.  He then told me he completed about 6 things this morning that had been on his "to do" list for weeks.

This could be good!  I might get some other things accomplished now, too!

Re: It hit my dh today....

• Options
    I totally thought your post said..."I hit my DH today" not "IT hit my dh today" haha!  I was like wow haha.  Im glad your DH is getting his "to do's" finished - time is ticking away! =) 

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options

I think it's starting to hit my DH too - he was wondering why he's had such a hard time focusing and motivating to do work... I chuckled and asked if he was anxious about the fact that we are having a baby in a matter of weeks and he replied right away "YES!"

I had no idea! Smile

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelrrb:
    I totally thought your post said..."I hit my DH today" not "IT hit my dh today" haha!  I was like wow haha.  Im glad your DH is getting his "to do's" finished - time is ticking away! =) 

I totally thought the same thing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"