Indiana Babies
Options

-Kathy-

Ummm. GORGEOUS 11-month portraits. For real. He is so darn adorable and you are so talented. Great combo.

Re: -Kathy-

• Options

aw Thanks Jac :-) You make me blush sweetie!

• Options
    I only speak the truth Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

:-)

How are you feeling? How is the house? Is your fireplace usable?  Do you have the bulk of the work done so you can decorate for Christmas?

• Options
    Tonight, I'm feeling pretty rough. Won't be surprised if I toss my cookies but hoping I won't. Blah.

We're still hoping that we'll be able to start moving things in mid-week. The kitchen still isn't done but that's something we can live with because it'll be finished very soon. We hope to move in this weekend. We've not put the fireplace in the house yet but it does work and we love it! It puts out a LOT of heat. So nice.

We will be able to decorate for Christmas Smile The only rooms that are furthest from being completely finished are the kitchen and half bath so we're good to go in the rest of the house. We just need to allow some air to move through to get the stink out. Right now, the smell is just terrible.

We're getting super excited!!!
  • Options

oh no I hope you feel better!

Awesome!  You'll have so.much.fun decorating. New house...baby on the way...so exciting for you guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"