Georgia Babies

Another SIL update

My mom says that she is REALLY banged up.  Like totatlly covered in bruises and they can't take off the neck brace b/c they are afraid of it swelling up and damaging her spinal cord.  Right now they can't even get the x-rays and scans that they need to b/c she can't move it at all.  She is at home but is very uncomfortable and not able to rest w/ the brace.  She said the car is in such bad shape they are really not sure how she is alive... and it was a BIG SUV so the force of it all must have been huge.  They are not sure what happened exactly- there were 4 cars involved and all were totaled.  Somehow she swerved into oncoming traffic but they are not sure what caused her to do that- whether it was her fault or she did it after the guy hit her from behind.  They are not sure if anyone else was injured or how badly- the police won't tell them much.  My mom has to come home tomorrow so her mom may come out or I can come on Thursday.  She's got several days/weeks of recovery ahead of her.  Keept those prayers coming. 

Re: Another SIL update

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"