South Florida Babies

Diaper Bag for a TODDLER

I love that my child is at a stage where she requires so much less stuff.

I am ready to retire my giant diaper bag.

I want something with compartments but just big enough for dipers, wipes, a sippy cup and a few snacks (and maybe a toy or two).

Any suggestions? I might be putting this on my Santa list.

Mari ;-)

Re: Diaper Bag for a TODDLER

• I just got this: https://tinyurl.com/yz9l6cp

because of the price and I like that it looks like a purse. I've seen a lot of cute ones though!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Just buy a big purse : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto Lauren - a big purse.  I put the water and a snack in there.  I have a little case for diapers and wipes that i got at BRU.  if I'm just going to one place like target, I don't bother bringing it.  If I'm going to the mall, I throw it in the basket of the stroller.  I used to put a toy or 2 in my purse also, but now stickers are the entertainment of choice so i put a couple sheets of stickers in my purse. 
    image image

• imageSoontobeSavino:
    Just buy a big purse : )

Ditto! I just use a big purse. I have a diaper pod thing from JJ Cole that holds 3 diapers and wipes. I usually keep that in the car when I'm out and about. That way the only thing that goes with me is some snacks in his snack trap and a sippy cup.

• How about a Vera Bradley tote bag? I don't know how popular they are in Miami, but they seem to be the "it" item over here. Plus, they're super cute and super easy to keep clean since you can just throw it in the washing machine. There's a ton of patterns to pick from and then it's just finding the right size and bag shape for you.

Here's a link to their website: www.verabradley.com

Happy shopping!

• A big purse, a diapees and wipees, a spill proof cup (or a kid's cup at a restaurant or Starbucks) and a ziplock or snack trap of Goldfish.  Done!  That is, for those who have toddlers.  Isn't Nadia like 4 or 5 months old?!?!  Where does the time go!?
  • I  bought Nicky a kiddie backpack and just stick a snack, a cup, one diaper, and my wipes case in it when we are going on short trips to the store or park.  I either make him wear it or I hang it on the stroller handle.
  • i bought a big purse from Kohls. It has 2 pockets on the outside that i use for her sippy cup.
  • And a good tip, buy bendy straws and stash them in a ziploc baggie in your purse (or diaper bag).  A lot of the restaurants don't have them and they are so much easier for the little ones to use than the regular straws!
    image image

• imageMrsLeanna:
    And a good tip, buy bendy straws and stash them in a ziploc baggie in your purse (or diaper bag).  A lot of the restaurants don't have them and they are so much easier for the little ones to use than the regular straws!

Best tip ever about the straws!!!

I'm looking into the diapees and wippees case asap!

THANKS GUYS!

• I have the JJ Cole one from BRU that Sam has too - it's super cute and it has a changing pad.  Mine is pink :)
    image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"