North Carolina Babies

lost my ring tonight :( UPDATE

I just realized a bit ago that I am missing my birth stone ring.  I know I had it on when I picked DS up from daycare and then we went to Target and then came home.  I went upstairs to change into comfy clothes and I always take my rings off and looked down and it was GONE!  Thank goodness my wedding and engagement rings were still there.

But I am SOOOO sad this ring is missing.  My parents gave it to me for my 21st B Day and it's a family tradition to do this for daughters.  My mom still has the one her parents bought her when she was 21.  I am sick to my stomach.  I'm retracing steps but so far nada.  I called Target and nothing has been turned in but left my name and number.  I hope it turns up!! 

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: lost my ring tonight :( UPDATE

• Oh no!! :(  I hope you find it!  Did you look in your shopping bags from Target?  I lost my engagement ring once when it fell into a shopping bag that I was carrying - the handles of the bag pulled it off my finger.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh, I am so sorry. I lost my grandmother's diamond ring (my parents gave it to me for high school graduation) when I was a senior in college, and I still to this day have dreams about finding it all the time. I have never been so upset to lose something in my life. I really hope you find it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • oh no!
    i'm sorry.
    when i was younger, my mom gave me her lindy star ring.
    she was very fond of it---and i lost it.

:(
  • Oh no. I'm so sorry. I really hope it turns up.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Oh no!  I'm so sorry, that really sucks.  Hopefully it will turn up somewhere.

My mom gave DH my grandma's 3 stone diamond ring and he turned it into a pendant and earrings for me as a wedding gift.  I'd had it less than a year and lost the pendant.  Well, we lost the pendant.  We think it accidentally got thrown away.  Like jenhum, I still imgaine finding it someday.  Thank goodness it was insured and we were able to replace it, but still, it was my grandma's diamond.  I was hoping to be able to give it to my daughter (or Eli) one day.  I still have the earrings, so that's something I guess.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just FOUND IT!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went through the trash, looked all around the sink, searched the shopping bags (good thinking crescent!), all over my seat in the car, all over where I put the bags in the car.  And then I thought to check Scott's car seat and voila it was there!  I guess it got hung up when I was putting him in his seat.  I was rushing b/c it was raining.  I am SO HAPPY to have found it.

DH worked late tonight and I was waiting for him to get home so I could go to Target and search where I parked and retrace my steps in the store.

What a relief! 

Kim

• i just saw your post and was like why is this an update...and then i continued reading and realized you had found it!! yay!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageakspriss:
    i just saw your post and was like why is this an update...and then i continued reading and realized you had found it!! yay!!

Sorry--I responded first and then edited the original post title.  I'm dumb like that sometimes.  I was just overcome with joy! ;) 

Kim

• I'm so glad you found it! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YAY!!! That is such a sickening feeling. So glad you found it!!!
  • oh YAY! I'm so glad you found it.
  • I'm glad you found your ring!!
  • SO glad you found it! YAY!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Yay!  So glad you found it!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Glad you found it! I lost my college class ring a few years ago and looked everywhere for it with no luck. Over 6 months later, I saw a note posted above the mailboxes at our apartment complex that someone had found a UNC class ring. It was mine! It had been laying in the grass all that time and someone just happened to see it finally. I was so relieved to get it back - and it still looked the same - no damage after being outside for all those months. I couldn't believe it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"