Secondary IF

+ opk, then - opk, and then + opk again...wth?

these were the results over 3 days...how can that happen??

this morning i had very painful cramping on my left almost to the point i felt like something was going to rupture. but it's all good now - oh pcos body how i love thee.

I got pregnant with PCOS after many years of IF! Thank you Lord! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
m/c 11/2/09
*in da bag so far: D90|nikon 18-200|50mm f/1.8|sb700*

Re: + opk, then - opk, and then + opk again...wth?

• Ugh that sucks!!! I had positives for 3 days in a row last cycle....seeing a negative in there seems so weird.  I am sorry you are frustrated....I have a PCOS body too so I can relate.
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • yes, i'm used to the 3 day in a row opk (i got that last month too)- i guess that's what i expected but with the negative thrown in there it totally makes me question what my body is doing...could i had two surges!? eeks! lol

btw your "Stephanie" song is very cute and fun. What a great idea!

I got pregnant with PCOS after many years of IF! Thank you Lord! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    m/c 11/2/09
    *in da bag so far: D90|nikon 18-200|50mm f/1.8|sb700*
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, sucky!  I hope those are just O pains.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • LOL....thanks!!!! :o) Man that was forever ago it seems...about 2 1/2 years ago since we recorded that when she was 6 months old and now she is almost 3! How time flies! We always sang it to her and now she now sings it back to us!
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"