Pregnant after 35
Options

I need to complain :)

I have a list of complaints and noone IRL to share them with so you are the lucky ones.  I'm really sorry. :)

First I will start off with something positive.  I'm thrilled to be having a baby even if what I say next doesn't sound like it. :)

Now...

My lower back hurts so bad and tylenol doesn't help - I guess I'm destined once again to have back labor if I don't have a c-section.  Cramps suck.  I cannot sleep because everytime I roll over I feel like my pelvis is going to split in half.  Sitting, walking and standing are painful.  Did I mention how bad my lower back hurts?  I'm just so uncomfortable ALL the time.  Can I hibernate until March? :)

Whew, that's a long list I know.  Thanks for listening and please ladies, complain too so I don't feel like such a loser! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need to complain :)

• Options
    I totally understand.  Pregnancy isn't really all that fun.... complain away!
  • Options
    I had to do my glucose test this morning and the damn drink just about made me vomit!!!!! Blah...and now I am so hungry from waiting so long to eat that my lunch barely made a dent in it Crying
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsKLS:
    I had to do my glucose test this morning and the damn drink just about made me vomit!!!!! Blah...and now I am so hungry from waiting so long to eat that my lunch barely made a dent in it Crying

Ewww, I hate that test! 

I really dread the glucose test.  I was hoping our office would be one that had a flavor other than orange but it appears that I'm going to be SOL.  Yuck!

• Options
    imageShannonL.K:

imageMrsKLS:

Ewww, I hate that test! 

I really dread the glucose test.  I was hoping our office would be one that had a flavor other than orange but it appears that I'm going to be SOL.  Yuck!

I totally lucked out- my office has you eat a full size candy bar and drink 8oz of OJ an hour before the test! No yucky drink needed... :)

• Options
    imagekimisuejoia:
    imageShannonL.K:

imageMrsKLS:

Ewww, I hate that test! 

I totally lucked out- my office has you eat a full size candy bar and drink 8oz of OJ an hour before the test! No yucky drink needed... :)

Seriously?  That's pure heaven!

• Options
    imagekimisuejoia:
    imageShannonL.K:

imageMrsKLS:

Ewww, I hate that test! 

I would KILL to have that option...I could easily do that one!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsKLS:
    imagekimisuejoia:
    imageShannonL.K:

imageMrsKLS:

Ewww, I hate that test! 

I would KILL to have that option...I could easily do that one!!!

The hardest thing about that (for me) would be what candy bar to eat. lol.

• Options

I WANNA DO THIS!!!

Shannon, my back is killing me too.  I literally feel your pain.  Nothing works!

Have a good day everybody,

Kate

• Options

Totally feeling your pain.

My pelvis area/pubic bone feels like I had great sex for a few days straight.  Stick out tongue(too much pain to think about sex).

I can't walk up stairs without cringing.

My back is killing me and I don't a chiro appt until next week. Crying.

I keep telling myself that childbirth is alot worse and to sux it up.

• Options

Oh I know all too well about that lower back pain :( Man oh man does it hurt! And you're right tylenol does not help at all. Then at night when I sleep, it doesn't matter which side, my ribs are killing me! Sitting, standing, and laying down all hurt. To make things worse..... I work standing on my feet all day at Starbucks. I can't just walk off the floor and sit when I feel like it :( 

Oh and I failed my 1 hour gluclose test and now I'm on a special diet and take the 3 hour thurs. :( I'm kinda scared about that one. 

• Options

I just want 1 good night of sleep. At this point, I would consider a good nights sleep to be only one bathroom trip and being able to turn over without pain.

I can deal with my other aches and pains knowing that the end is near but not getting any sleep while trying to be functional at work is killing me. Yes, I know I won't be sleeping when LO gets here but at least then I'll be on Maternity Leave.

• Options
    Uggh= hope you feel better soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"