Breastfeeding

Recommend your pump!

perferably electric.

GO!

Thanks!

Re: Recommend your pump!

• i am using the Medela freestyle and really like it.  Very easy to use and seems to work great.
  • I rent a Medela Lactina and it seems to work well.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Medela Pump in Style, and I love it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also have the medela freestyle and I love it! I just started using the "hands free" straps and they're fantastic.
  • I have the Medela PISA and love it.  If money were absolutely no object, I'd get the Freestyle though -- love the idea of hands-free.
  • I have the hygeia.  It is a newer pump.  So far I really like it.
    BFP #1 - Missed Miscarriage at 12 weeks, D&C on 11/22/08. You will always be missed and loved BFP #2 - 11dpo 3/11/09, BABY KATELYN IS HERE! BORN 11/19/2009 BFP #3 - 10/22/10 HCG #800, 10/24/10 HCG #1600, BABY JACOB IS HERE! BORN 6/21/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I recommend the Medela Freestyle.

You can get it online at https://www.addalittlelove.com/ (around $275)

I love how small and portable it is. The pump itself is about a pound vs. the 5+ that the others are.

The bag it comes with doesn?t scream ?breast pump?, and the pump itself can fit into a purse if you want to.

I LOVE the ?let down? button and the easy adjusting on the pump, no dials to adjust separately.

It?s strong too! I used the Lactina hospital pump and I thought the Freestyle was better!

It?s hands-free (not that big of a deal, you can use any pumping bra or this trick https://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/hands-free-pumping.html ) but being able to move around with the pump was a plus!

It uses a rechargeable battery, and I only have to charge it once every 7-10 days.

Like any Medela pump, you can pump into the $1 Gerber bottles and can use any size flanges.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"