Attachment Parenting
Options

back from disney world!

thought i'd share some ap observations! 

i wore e in the ergo for 3 days straight.  in that time, i only saw one other ergo, but dozens of bjorns.  the ergo was so great.  add a v-neck tee, et voila--nursing while walking.  the ergo made me feel very secure with e on all the rides.  other moms were holding infants.  it made me a bit nervous.

i expected to see a bunch of nip w/ disney being such an international destination.  the whole time we were there, i only saw one other bfer.  i felt very comfortable, though, and nursed everywhere from trains to rides!

Re: back from disney world!

• Options
    meant to add- at one point i tried e in the stroller, and she totally flipped from over-stimulation.  made me feel bad for all those bjorn babies :(
  • Options

Your siggy pic is sp precious.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time!  The only baby-related thing I can really talk about from our Disney trp back when I was 33 weeks pg is how a girl carrying an infant who was nearby asked me if I minded if she smoked. 

Indifferent

I said, "Yeah."

My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's awesome. I've worn Wes in the Ergo at Disney, too, and it was great (though he does also ride and take naps in the stroller).

Disney seems pretty BF friendly. Did you go into the baby stations? They all have private nursing rooms, I believe.

• Options
    imagemomquixote:

That's awesome. I've worn Wes in the Ergo at Disney, too, and it was great (though he does also ride and take naps in the stroller).

Disney seems pretty BF friendly. Did you go into the baby stations? They all have private nursing rooms, I believe.

I was just in Disney and I have to say their nursing rooms were really nice. DD is 11 months and thinks NIP is a game and laughs and plays the whole time so we went there.  It was like a rotating door, when I got there someone was leaving, when I was leaving someone was coming in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"