Pregnant after 35

Is cramping common around 26 wks?

Thanks ladies. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is cramping common around 26 wks?

• I think it's pretty common.  I can remember having cramping and feeling uncomfortable then.  Lots of growing going on with your baby about now.  It could just be stretching pains.  I still cramp quite often.  Don't know whether to chalk them up to BH's or just cramps or just the baby pushing on me making me uncomfortable.

If you remember, I ended up in the hospital with contractions around where you are (28 weeks, I believe).  The difference for me was that they were more constant.  I still had them for two and a half days before I went to the hospital, but sometimes I need to be hit over the head I guess.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, it is really hard to tell what is causing the cramping.  I am having a lot of BH's as well.  I have an appt on Saturday so I'll mention it then.  I don't think I need to call before then. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I would say for me yes. I had cramping pretty much off and on the entire pregnancy.  Nothing major and it usually went away fairly quickly. It could also be a bit of constipation if you are having that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"