Pregnant after 35
Options

My turn - 35/35 - yikes!

I need a little more time than that.  I feel so unprepared.  We aren't in our house yet and I only have five weeks left?  How did that happen?  I feel a panic attack coming along with my 35/35 :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My turn - 35/35 - yikes!

• Options
    WooHoo! Congrats Dana. Don't worry, everything will come together as it should.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hear you. I actually broke down yesterday because I feel so completley overwhelmed - not about becoming a mom or having a baby, but about all that we really need to still do (like, oh I dunno, put the crib together for example!)!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesuperaunt:
    I hear you. I actually broke down yesterday because I feel so completley overwhelmed - not about becoming a mom or having a baby, but about all that we really need to still do (like, oh I dunno, put the crib together for example!)!

We thought our house would be done by September, for sure.  Then we thought definitely by Thanksgiving!  Now I will feel lucky just to not have another set back and be in in a week or two (but please no more than two, I can't take it).

Funny side note though... since the upstairs is done - the baby is pretty much moved in.  His/her room is about 80%.  Nothing left but personal touches (which we'll wait to see if it's a girl or boy) and to wash the clothing and blankets.  Which, I can't do because the washer and dryer aren't hooked up yet.

Hopefully you are putting the crib together this week?  Does your DH have time in the evenings?  I know putting ours together only took my DH about two hours.  Good luck getting to it!  I totally understand.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hooray! Congrats! I'm sure you're more prepared than you think you are.
  • Options
    Eeeks! You are getting close! Don't worry you will get things done. Deep breath my dear!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"