Two Under 2
Options

jane powertwin

how is this stroller? does it have an attachment for an infant carrier?

Re: jane powertwin

• Options
    No attachment for a carrier. I have seen some great deals on used ones on craigslist though
  • Options

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! It's my double stroller and I've abused it for 2.5 years now. No, doesn't have an attachment for an infant carrier, but I have a Peg carrier and it's not compatible with most strollers anyway.

Air-filled tires, both seats recline, storage basket, emergency brake (if you live in a "hilly" area this is a lifesaver), compact tandem, steers with one hand, etc. I could go on and on about this stroller. 

I have nothing bad to say about this stroller other than the sunshades are bit short. If you have tall kids, you'll have a problem.

Other than that, it's not sold in the U.S. anymore - Spain stopped importing them. You may be able to still find some at Amazon or on Craigslist. 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    harriet, thanks so much for the info!
  • Options

I saw one at Pish Posh Baby's store.. I would try calling them to see if they have any left if you are interested:

https://www.pishposhbaby.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"