Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Snugride 32

DH and I planning on purchasing this infant seat- but I keep hearing how large it is. It doesnt look that big in the store.

DH has a 4 door 300C and I have a 4 door Jeep Grand Cherokee- Im just concerned that the base may not fit in the car.

Did anyone have any issues with it not fitting in your car?

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Graco Snugride 32

• We have a Hyundai Elantra and a Jeep Grand Cherokee and the seat fits just fine in both.  Plus, I really don't find it that big or heavy.  I say get it - we love ours!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• we have this stroller and it fits in both my husbands 2 door VW and my Hyundai Santa Fe.... its a bit tight in his little sports car, but it should fit in a 4 door car w/out a problem...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMarcyIam:

We have a Hyundai Elantra and a Jeep Grand Cherokee and the seat fits just fine in both.  Plus, I really don't find it that big or heavy.  I say get it - we love ours!

Good to know! I drive an Elantra and was worried about this seat not fitting in my car either.

Thanks!

imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"