Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Bonavita Peyton Collection

If you have this, do you recommend the set? Also if you have pics in the nursery would you PIP? I think we're set on it, but just want to make sure!

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bonavita Peyton Collection

• Options
    I have it a LOVE it!! I dont have any pics of the nursery yet though, sorry. We got the tall dresser and the lifestyle crib in espresso. Its beautiful and such great quality wood! I'm hoping this will be the only crib we'll ever buy!
  • Options
    Oh! ...and I found it on the website babmibaby.com for cheaper than I had seen it anywhere else. It took about 5 weeks to ship and shipping was free.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Here is our completely undecorated nursery...the art is all what was there when it was a guest bedroom and I haven't taken it down yet.

We are going to order the hutch and the nightstand in January.

It seems very sturdy and just really nice pieces of furniture.  I think its nicer than anything in our bedroom!

I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options

imageCammie6549:
    Oh! ...and I found it on the website babmibaby.com for cheaper than I had seen it anywhere else. It took about 5 weeks to ship and shipping was free.

Oh awesome, thanks!!

• Options
    thanks ladies, appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"