Nurseries and Baby Gear

Mobile dilemma

So I've finally decided on my LO bedding which is a huge accomplishment in it's self, but unfortunately there is no mobile that goes with the bedding collection. 

https://www.mybabysam.com/images/view.aspx?productId=45 

That's my bedding Paisley Splash in Green by My Baby Sam if anyone has any suggestions or if they have used this bedding I would love to hear from you!  

Re: Mobile dilemma

• I'm in the same boat as you!!! Bought the paisley splash and now stuck on what to do w/ the mobile! Keep me posted if you find anything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have always heard that the mobiles that come with bedding sets are a waste of money because they play the same song and it's really, really short.

We went with a Tiny Love developmental mobile, which I LOVE!!!!  It plays 3 different classical songs and plays for TWENTY MINUTES!  I did a lot of research on this because I didn't want to spend $40 on a mobile I hated, and it has overwhelmingly great reviews.  It doesn't match a thing in my nursery but it just looks really cool and the tradeoff is worth it.  It moves in all different directions, has the black/white underneath to help develop vision ... I'm certain Jaden is going to LOVE it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"