Nurseries and Baby Gear

update on gender neutral bedding - how about this one?

I posted this bedding yesterday wondering if it was neutral....some thought it was too girly.  I found almost the same thing online today.

Do you thing this bedding is more gender neutral than the first??

Which one do you like better?

Thanks for your opinions!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: update on gender neutral bedding - how about this one?

• I LOVE them both- we are doing Gender Neutral because we are adopting and do not know the sex of the baby before hand. I looked at both of those- I think they are both gender neutral. We finally settled on Trend Lab Giggles bedding- its brown, green and yellow. Its super cute- it looks really good with our chocolate brown walls.
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • As a proud member of team green- I would say both are gender nuetral- and super cute, btw! I do like the original one a little bit better, both are great though.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with pp- I like both and thnk they both can work for a gender neutral set, but personally, I like the second one better- I LOVE brown, and it seems more defined from the background than the first set.
  • The second one is more neutral IMO.
    A small start at 2lb 9oz, 60 day NICU stay, and 6 months of O2 My 30 weeker is growing up! <a href="http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/bippy798/?action=view
  • Too me polka dots scream girl.  While the color scheme is very neutral, I just can't see a boys rooms being decorated with polka dots.  I wouldn't put a polka dot shirt on my son, but I would my daughter.  That's just me.  Perhaps a polka dot lamp shade or blanket, but bedding and curtains and all the rest just doesn't seem masculine to me. 
  • The first set is really nice, but pretty girly. The second set is just as nice and much more gender neutral.
  • I think they are both kind of girly. I think the yellow and dots are more girlish. But the baby won't care so, get what you like! Big Smile
  • They are both gender neutral (how in the world is the first one girly?).

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • I think the second one is more gender neutral - cleaner lines, less ruffles, etc.

(PS - I love polka dots too!) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"