Nurseries and Baby Gear

BRU: Cyber Monday Sale

Hi Everyone, Im sure this has been posted a million times, but Babies R Us is having an AMAZING sale online!! I just bought my Da Vinci Kalani Crib on sale for $248 and a Diaper bag for $15.98!!! With tax and only $1 shipping I only spent $287!!!! I am totally excited! :) Go Check it out!!!

Re: BRU: Cyber Monday Sale

• Any idea if you can stack a coupon on top of the sale price?
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • I believe you can!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't know if this discount comes automatically or if i truly did something by clicking the link, but when i clicked over to BRU through a link on couponcabin.com, it took an additional $15 off my order of over 100 dollars.  the coupon doesn't work on all brands (i put a BOB stroller in my cart by itself and the coupon was not applicable for this brand, but then i added a Chicco Keyfit 30 carseat and the $15 came off the price of the carseat) but it does work on some stuff.

i forget how i found the link to couponcabin.com but i bet if you go there and do a search for BRU or TRU coupons, you'll see the same one i saw.

• I used a $15 off $100 code from retailmenot.  I think it was "HOLIDAY2", but I cant remember for sure. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"