Northern California Babies

Share your DC's Christmas List!

How old is your Little One and what is on their (your) Wish List this Christmas?  (Bonus points for providing a Linky). 

J will be 2? at Christmas.  My mom is getting him a doctor's kit (which we were going to get him but whatever) and we're getting him some Playdoh.  We might keep a look out for more dressup clothes but I'm not sure what else to get him...   

Re: Share your DC's Christmas List!

• We got Char a little people camping set, her first purse, jammies, a vest and Sesame Street boardbooks. Her grandparents are getting her a table/chair set and swimming lessons.
  • I just ordered her play kitchen last night!! So I'm asking the grandparents to get her play food and pots and pans. I'm so excited.

Other than that, she's getting 2 books (Very Hungry Caterpillar and Penguin Story), a set of legos, a play bus by Plan Toys, and a toy that sticks to the fridge by Leap Frog.

Here's the kitchen - KidKraft Prairie Kitchen  

• Loading the player...
  • Chase is 3.

We are getting him a lego table and chair set, a memory game, some matchbox cars, and a few movies. The grandparents are getting him Legos to go with the table.

We got Parker a ball popper toy and that will be about it. He will only be 6 months.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He loves my pots and pans so we are getting him his own mini set, a bunch of blocks, and music toys. I am sure he will get other things from his grandparents but this is what Santa, DH and I are getting him.
  • Ryan only wants "a red bike".  He's also getting a puzzle, a mini skateboard that I found at ross for $10 this summer, a cape, and a game.   I bought a leapster but I think I might save it for his birthday.   Ryan will be 3 the end of January.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • We're having a homemade Christmas this year :)  We are building a wooden kitchen (almost done) and I've made/I'm making felt food to go with it.  We bought a few ikea kitchen accessories.  Making a mini me doll using this pattern,https://www.joyswaldorfdolls.com/images/detail/thumbnail/Bro_Sis_layered_med.jpg .   In-laws are refinishing a few wooden toys that DHs g-pa made for him when he was J's age, a few things just the right size for mini me doll, a bed, a cart and a wagon.  Some g-parent bought him the kitchen helper, but I don't know who.  I bought a while back the plan firetruck, some puppets and snow clothes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A is 17 months and is getting a wood kitchen, knitted play food, green toys pot set, and a wood shopping cart.  Her stocking will have a cloth peter rabbit book, wooden blocks from etsy and some sort of snack.  I've asked family and friends to get her clothes and books.
  • Mason will be just 2 months shy of 3yo at Chirstmas.  We've asked him what he's hoping Santa will bring, and his list consists of a Camera and a Crane and a Fire Engine.

We've got already:  The Camera (Santa Gift), a Mack Truck from CARS, a couple books, Sid the Science Kid video's, some clothes.

On the list from family:  Automoblox Mini's, more books, clothes, Cowboy Boots, and Snoopy Videos/Books.

• imageSmuches4u:

Mason will be just 2 months shy of 3yo at Chirstmas.  We've asked him what he's hoping Santa will bring, and his list consists of a Camera and a Crane and a Fire Engine.

We've got already:  The Camera (Santa Gift), a Mack Truck from CARS, a couple books, Sid the Science Kid video's, some clothes.

On the list from family:  Automoblox Mini's, more books, clothes, Cowboy Boots, and Snoopy Videos/Books.

Oh, and of course there will be the obligitory Xmas Jammies for the standard one present to open on the Eve.  ;)

• Darrian is 2 and will be getting:

A trike :), A starter train track, a car racetrack for hotwheels, playdoh set, doodle, Dr. set, PJs to open on Christmas Eve, some cloths, CARS from the disney movie.

For his stocking, magnet letters, hot wheels, DVD, a couple books.

I want to get him a train table but we will see if that happens.

• Jacob is 9 months, will be 10 months old for Christmas. Ack.

I bought him some GORGEOUS natural wood scoot cars at a beautiful eco-friendly baby boutique in Auburn. To balance out the crunchy, he'll get a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn home. I also ordered an Anywhere Chair while they were $20 off but will likely give that to him for his birthday.

Tyson is just about 3.

If you ask him, all he wants is Thomas Thomas Thomas. Grandma obliged him. Grandma dos bought him a Leapfrog Scribble and wooden name puzzle.

We bought Ty a mini indoor trampoline and will be getting him a Leapfrog Tag Junior. Oh...we'll also be adding to his library of I Spy books (AWESOME for long car rides!!).

• imageSeasonalCook:

I just ordered her play kitchen last night!! So I'm asking the grandparents to get her play food and pots and pans. I'm so excited.

Other than that, she's getting 2 books (Very Hungry Caterpillar and Penguin Story), a set of legos, a play bus by Plan Toys, and a toy that sticks to the fridge by Leap Frog.

Here's the kitchen - KidKraft Prairie Kitchen  

I love that kitchen! How cute. I wish we had room for something like that.

• Emmalee will be 10 1/2 months old for Christmas. Granny is giving her a red wagon, the plastic one that has 2 seats and the seats pull up for storage. I have bought her some clothes, My Pal Violet, a few small toys, a musical toy, and a few other little things. I know my sister is buying her a leapster music table and the Hallmark book that you can record your voice. If my sister actually buys that for E then I will save the music toy I got her for her bday in February. My MIL is just going to give her something I already bought. We have asked for bongo drums for E, if no one buys those for Christmas, I will order them for her bday as well.
  • I think we'll get the boys one more extension for the Thomas train set, puzzles, tool/work bench, coloring books, finger paints, pjs, pants, new magnets for the magnetic board.

• Will is 2 1/2 and all he wants is a new guitar.  He's very into music these days.  I think I'm going to get him a couple other things as well, like a xylophone for the bathtub and maybe a few puzzles.

Sam will be eight months (!!) and he's getting a play mirror, some giraffe maracas, and a picture for his room with his birthdate, time, etc. 

• C is 17 months and will be getting a set of pots and pans, a couple of nubby bouncy balls, a doll that goes in the bathtub, a Melissa and Doug band set, and a Melissa and Doug shape sorter.  Plus jammies, slippers, and a couple of books.  I have asked my dad to get him a shopping cart as he loves playing with them at his cousins houses.  Actually he prefers the baby doll stroller but it doesn't seem to have as many practical uses (the stuff keeps falling out!).

He already has the step2 ride on car that a parent pushes, a Laugh and Learn Kitchen, and has a trike waiting for him at his cousin's house. 

• Madelynn will be 10 months by xmas.

She'll get a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn home, building blocks from Santa. Then some new PJ's and books.

Looking at maybe adding an Anywhere Chair. Not sure.

Grandma got her the parents wooden activity cube. I'm super excited about this one since we just set up her play area.

• imagetitantsmama:

Jacob is 9 months, will be 10 months old for Christmas. Ack.

I bought him some GORGEOUS natural wood scoot cars at a beautiful eco-friendly baby boutique in Auburn. To balance out the crunchy, he'll get a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn home. I also ordered an Anywhere Chair while they were $20 off but will likely give that to him for his birthday.

Lol. Jacob & Maddy's xmas gifts look very similar. =)

• Play kitchen

Chair

Jungle Book DVD

Legos/Duplos

Jammies

Stocking Stuff

I might get one or two more smallish things, but the big stuff is done!

• DD will be 1 1/2.  Her wish list consistes of :

table and chairs(check!)

art supplies(check!)

blocks, floor puzzles, books books and more books. :) (picture books to add to her library)

• We are spending WAY too much on E for Xmas (will be 2 yo and a few mos) - and it's mostly Daddy's fault, lol.  He had to get her an ipod touch (since she loves my iphone so much)...but at least he'll us it too.  Not my idea.  Otherwise, a trike, several melissa and doug toys, dolls and accessories, books, art supplies (costco had a nice bin of them for $20), a few games, etc.....
  • On a recent trip to TRU Natalie pointed at every.single.thing and said "want it" so her list is LONG!

She's getting a baby doll  and maybe the diaper bag from us/Santa...although the other day her Great Grandma asked if she could buy the doll...so I guess we'll do the diaper bag and some DVDs.  We also already got her some mega blocks.

From my parents she's getting a cozy coupe and a shopping cart, and I don't know what Dan's parents are getting her. 

My brother is getting her a fish tank, and my sister is getting her some books/movies.

Our list keeps getting smaller since other people want ideas...so I'm thinking we'll only have to buy one or two things.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"