North Carolina Babies

Surf

I noticed a place this weekend in Morehead I'd never seen before.  It was in the shopping center just across from the AB bridge that has a Dairy Queen in it.  There was a sign that said "Playland".  Is that some sort of indoor play area, or just a part of the dairy queen?  We didn't have time to stop by, but it definitely spiked my curiosity.  Do you know where I'm talking about? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Surf

• Yes!  It's part of the Dairy Queen, and it looks like a lot of fun in there!  I need to get your email so that I can give you my number for next time you guys come down for a visit!  I missed you, Pirate, and Pami this weekend! 
  • That is so good to know!  We were looking for something to do every day this weekend.  We would have gone up there Friday when it was so windy if I'd realized.  Oh well, we had fun doing other things.

I was going to try to get up with you, but we got so busy just before we left, and then we already had some plans for our trip down, I just didn't get a chance.  But definitely next time.  We did go to the playground in Morehead, we love it there! 

You can email me your number at fourxgirl at hotmail dot com

• Loading the player...
  • Isn't that playground in Morehead AMAZING?!?! Brooks loves it.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• imageunc00ref:
    Isn't that playground in Morehead AMAZING?!?! Brooks loves it.

Yes!  Surf introduced us to it this summer.  That's where my siggy pic was taken.  Eli would be happy there all day every day. 

• Brooks would play there all day too. And it's contained enough and I'd be comfortable with both babies there by myself.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"