Working Moms

What do you use to label LO's things for Daycare?

I am mostly concerned about clothes, blankets, etc.

I was looking at the stickers but they seem like they will fall off the clothes etc.. So I was thinking of iron ons. I would hate to use a Sharpir on the fabric.

Thoughts?

TIA!

Re: What do you use to label LO's things for Daycare?

• I use a sharpie and write on the label.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My son's clothes do not have any labels. They are tagless.
  • Loading the player...
  • On clothes that I leave there, I use a fine point sharpie and write her initials on a seam somewhere that it won't irritate her skin.  Clothes that I keep at home and put on her on a daily basis, I generally don't label.  I know what I sent her in and if she doesn't have the same outfit on at the end of the day, I ask where it is.  DD is 14 months and I've never had a problem.  Crib sheets and blankets, I write her initials on the tags.  Again, they tend to stay in her crib, so they've never been lost. 
  • I ordered sticker labels online from Name Bubbles.  I use the dishwasher-proof on cups/bottles and laundry-proof on clothes, sheets, blankets.  If there's a tag, I stick the label on the tag.  If there's no tag, I stick the label on the material.  The labels have survived unscathed through numerous washings already.  I don't label all her clothes - just things that are loose like jackets and hats.  I'm definitely pleased with the labels, and they're really cute.
  • I don't have a rec, but I can tell you what doesn't work.  I bought iron-on name tags from mabel's labels.  After a few washes, they peel right off.  Not a good buy imo.
  • We have a labeler for plastic stuff and a sharpie for clothes. The sharpie is easy - just write the last name down and you are done.
  • imageC.squared:
    On clothes that I leave there, I use a fine point sharpie and write her initials on a seam somewhere that it won't irritate her skin.  Clothes that I keep at home and put on her on a daily basis, I generally don't label.  I know what I sent her in and if she doesn't have the same outfit on at the end of the day, I ask where it is.  DD is 14 months and I've never had a problem.  Crib sheets and blankets, I write her initials on the tags.  Again, they tend to stay in her crib, so they've never been lost. 

This.  DD is almost 17 months and I've never lost anything.  If the clothes are tagless (Carter's) I write it on an inside seam.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"